10 second car for $13000

V8 Beast

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
We might be fighting it out haha... my house is being built now done is may 11th is there date I will be looking into this so duff get this before then or I might have to steal it and piss the wife of haha

ha planning to buy a car 6 months from now... Come on son sell that c5 and buy the TA NOW

Assuming it made 603 on the bottle?

I have no clue where my dyno sheets are. When I find them I'll post it.

Here's what I have until then..

I've only sprayed the car 3 times on the dyno. The first one was in 2007. I put it in a video so I know that one had a baseline of 421.5/392.2. On a 150 shot it made 549.6/627.3. The second one was over $1000 in mods and a 175 shot with the wrong fuel jet. If memory serves me right it was 444 baseline and 579 on spray. With it only picking up about 130ish on a 175 shot I did some tweaking, swapped cams, and tried again. The last one was comfortably rich and hit 603. That's the tune I've been running on ever since.

Brian, are the stripes in the paint or can they be removed?

They can be removed.

Cosmetically it could use about $300 worth of beautifying from over the years. If it's not sold by spring I'm going to take it in and have them make it all pretty.

They can be removed.

Cosmetically it could use about $300 worth of beautifying from over the years. If it's not sold by spring I'm going to take it in and have them make it all pretty.

I would recommend you pull the strips, it might make it more appealing to a larger group of people.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...