2 free tickets to tonights Clippers Game

morabu

going to the game and have 2 extra tickets.

seats are boxed, right behind home plate.

it's also dime a dog night i believe.

pm me if you want to come down.

J.R.

i can't believe between here and FB i didn't get one bite.

we waited to find someone who was buying tickets. ended up trading away all 4 of our seats to a family with 2 young kids that looked like they would appreciate them. we took their 2 seats out in the field.

we waited to find someone who was buying tickets. ended up trading away all 4 of our seats to a family with 2 young kids that looked like they would appreciate them. we took their 2 seats out in the field.

that was very nice of you to do that for that family , i didn't see it until late, would of been a nice time with the wife.

You posted here less than 40 minutes before the start of the game. Thats probably why you didnt get any bites here. If youre ever looking to get rid of any more shoot me a PM. The misses loves watching the clippers.

You posted here less than 40 minutes before the start of the game. Thats probably why you didnt get any bites here. If youre ever looking to get rid of any more shoot me a PM. The misses loves watching the clippers.

Nathan and I are big clippers fans as well. I would have grabbed them as we if Nathan did t have to work till 10pm last night