URGENT...Need to Borrow 2-4 Chopper/Harley Motorcycles.

I know this is an odd ask but I have cashed in all open favors at the moment. I can't disclose much publicly however I might need to borrow 2-4 Chopper style bikes or clean Harleys. These won't be ridden by anyone, however they will be used for a photo shoot/meet and greet with a "member of a band and tv celeb". If you have these bikes available on Wednesday June 4th from 2p-7p, and can bring them downtown please PM me for full details. I'm trying to find out if "rental" money is available and if so how much i can pay for your time, fuel and efforts. You don't have to stay with the bikes, and they will not be moved once they are parked indoor/outdoor. I have to stress that they are needed at 2pm on the button, and must be picked up at 7pm sharp. I know it is a long shot, but i have seen stranger things happen on this board.

Also, if you know anyone that works for a motorcycle dealership please PM me.

Thanks,

Tom

My dad has a 03 100th anniversary dyna low ride (The bike was rear ended a couple weeks ago, so I will talk to him and see if he got it fixed already or not), I can talk to him and see if he would let me borrow it for the day. I can try to get a couple pics in the next day or two if its fixed if your interested.