Street outlaws coming though ohio.

Comebackkid

Not sure if this is a repost but I read that the street outlaw crews are looking for a good track to come meet fans and have a good time and race of course. I vote for trails or norwalk unless they want to run 1/8th mile only, then pace makers would be the best.

We all know they have money so if you do want to run them do your research first. Even tho I like the show I want Ohioans to bust there ass.. They said it'll be June 13th so all the fast cars on cr&cr to get together and show them up.

So get on facebook and keep updated on what their plans are I.e like whos coming and who will be perfect match for each race.

Lmk what your guys and girls opinions are.

• Downvote 2

The only one I have read that is coming is Daddy Dave and his Sonoma. He will be at Pacemakers on Friday June 13th.

From his facebook page:

"The Sonoma

May 28 at 4:37pm

The great fans of OHIO...IT'S OFFICIAL! Join me at Pacemakers Dragway Park in Mt. Vernon on Friday June 13th! Bring the family, enjoy the night and watch The Sonoma make a few passes. Don't forget to come say hi!!"