New family hauler - 2010 Chevy Suburban LTZ

caseyctsv

As mentioned in another thread, picked up this Suburban from Jet Auto. Jordan looked for 3-4 weeks before landing this gem. I really wanted Silver or White but could not pass up this one - White pearl with Ebony leather (hard to find this color without the tan interior that shows too much dirt. Details:

2010 one owner, 47k miles, all options including nav, dual rear TVs, air conditioned seats (you have to try them) in the front and heated seats for the front four occupants. Still trying to decide if I like the 22s which were a dealer option.

Pics:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/01/vybeqy2a.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/01/judeqare.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/01/u9adypy6.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/01/atehetyq.jpg

Thanks again Casey!

Trying to capture the metallic in the paint is hard - at least with a cell phone. Couple more attempts:

It is one of those colors, that regular pictures online just don't do it justice. It's stunning in person!

Yeah looks like White Diamond, that was a $1k option when it was new. The wheels look good too, just try to keep the salt off them, typical GM chrome it won't stand up as good as you'd like. It will make a nice vehicle for sure, let me know if you need any info or help with it.

Yeah looks like White Diamond, that was a $1k option when it was new. The wheels look good too, just try to keep the salt off them, typical GM chrome it won't stand up as good as you'd like. It will make a nice vehicle for sure, let me know if you need any info or help with it.

Will do. There is already peeling on the backsides of them - was going to look into what kind of warranty there might be. The faces of the wheels are nice though.

It would also be interesting to see a service history.

Will do. There is already peeling on the backsides of them - was going to look into what kind of warranty there might be. The faces of the wheels are nice though.

It would also be interesting to see a service history.

PM me the VIN I'll look it up, it'll tell me any warranty thats been done. Unfortunatly the wheels are next to impossible for GM to do anything on.

Thanks for all of the positive comments. The wheels are definitely growing on me - I was struggling feeling like I was riding dirty every time I drive it. I truly cannot believe how much nicer this drives than my 2002. I thought that one drove nicely - no comparison.

However, this thing is freaking huge.

Thanks for all of the positive comments. The wheels are definitely growing on me - I was struggling feeling like I was riding dirty every time I drive it. I truly cannot believe how much nicer this drives than my 2002. I thought that one drove nicely - no comparison.

However, this thing is freaking huge.

Really? Its only 3 inches longer, . 5 inches wider, and about 3 inches taller. then the previous generation. I guess it does seem bulkier though.

Really? Its only 3 inches longer, . 5 inches wider, and about 3 inches taller. then the previous generation. I guess it does seem bulkier though.

It's a chunkier design - feels larger of that is possible.