Can I shoot... your car??

TheMrWes

What I mean is can I take pictures of your car? I am looking for cars either stone stock and clean or modified with an awesome stance. I love photography but hate the line of photography that deals with high school kids baby's and weddings, so I am looking to take pictures of things that don't talk back and stay still when I need them to! I'm not looking to get paid I just want to do it for fun! And you will get digital copies of all edited pics for free too!

How this will work- I go to Columbus cars and coffee meet every Saturday morning and if you want me to shoot your car find me and let me see your ride. If it's what I'm looking for we will head out to a cool location and get some shots and swap email addresses!! I edit pics and send you copies, done and you got sweet pro pics of your ride to do what you please with!

HOW TO FIND ME- you can hunt me down at an event by looking for my car, either a 1992 Oldsmobile Achieva SCX (red) or 1986 Pontiac Fiero 2M4 (red). Or you can send me a private message here and swap contact info and names. If you can tell by my name on here... Yes my name is Wes.

Hope some people on here find this interesting and hit me up!