DTM Brian is the man!!

Tomcat0403

After putting on the Arrow Twin replica exhaust my bike was in horrible need of a tuning. So after buying a bazzaz fuel unit i went up to Dynotune to see Brian and he was kind enough to help me install it and figure that out. After some issues with the unit (and another trip to Dynotune to troubleshoot) i finally got the chance to get the bike tuned. The results needless to say are amazing! 109.7 rwhp up from 101.2 :eek:. Brian was extremely thorough, considering the bazzaz unit has a hell of a lot more cells to program than a powercommander. the AF ratio is ridiulously perfect and the bike runs smooth and the difference in power really made it worth buying.

Brian really took his time to make sure the all of the power was squeezed out of the engine. I really have to give kudos to him due to the time and effort as well as the gernerous amount of help he gave me on the installation.

All the props to a great guy, a generous person, and a skilled artist:cool:! Thanks Brian! Anyone would be crazy not to go to him!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt that stock hp for a 05 600rr?..im confused?:confused:

my engine dynoed at 102.1 stock and that was pretty amazing for a stock rr. i think honda rates them at 98hp stock??? i could be wrong though. so 109 is a good boost in power, and i am sure brian could have gotten him more power but from what i hear brian would care a little more about the power curve and i am sure thats way better than stock as well.

Impressive numbers. After I get my Arrow header fabbed up to my 2 bros slip on Ill see how much power Brian can pull out of my trusty ole steed. 97.1HP now and I am hoping when its all said and done, to have 101-103. Looks like there is hope for me

my engine dynoed at 102.1 stock and that was pretty amazing for a stock rr. i think honda rates them at 98hp stock??? i could be wrong though. so 109 is a good boost in power, and i am sure brian could have gotten him more power but from what i hear brian would care a little more about the power curve and i am sure thats way better than stock as well.

so all seriousness a 04- 05 750 has over 25 hp more than an 04-05 600..doesnt sound right to me

so all seriousness a 04- 05 750 has over 25 hp more than an 04-05 600..doesnt sound right to me

ahh about 15... like i said i do believe mandies stock gsxr 750 pulled 117 and my stock 600rr pulled 102 on the same day and in the same atmospheric conditions.

i will keep the monies and go off what brian said stock hp was on my bike..if anyone knows on here im sure he does;)

Yeah, but he doesn't own nor run a dyno. He's mucho info, but I'll stick with what the actual dyno says from somebody who's had it dyno'd. If you don't care to have your bike dyno'd I wouldn't worry about how much power your bike has anyways man. Just claim any dyno sheet you want. :trophy:

Yeah, but he doesn't own nor run a dyno. He's mucho info, but I'll stick with what the actual dyno says from somebody who's had it dyno'd.

no but hes had them at many dynos..nick this isnt a pissing match, but iahve always read and been told many many many peeps the o4 750 is around 125-127 hp stock

Yeah, but he doesn't own nor run a dyno. He's mucho info, but I'll stick with what the actual dyno says from somebody who's had it dyno'd. If you don't care to have your bike dyno'd I wouldn't worry about how much power your bike has anyways man. Just claim any dyno sheet you want. :trophy:

every dyno is different, and you can alter them from what i have been told