DTM Brian is the man!!

Tomcat0403

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im going with the "other" guys 127 :D:D in all seriousness wether 100 or 130 they all fly :D

:plus1: but once you get into the 1000's it does make a difference. It goes from flying to HOLY PISS IM GOING TO DIE!!! But you'll have that every once in a while :D

so have i been douped? i feel like i have lied to many when saying hp about 125-127

depends on the dyno really. dynojet dynos read about on average 10-15% higher than true HP.

chris-- im sure thats not all the juice available in your engine, just need the monies dude. Send it off to reuben for a engine tune up to get even moar!

So after buying a bazzaz fuel unit i went up to Dynotune to see Brian and he was kind enough to help me install it and figure that out. Brian was extremely thorough, considering the bazzaz unit has a hell of a lot more cells to program than a powercommander.

Why did you choose the bazzaz over the PC3? Bazzaz's aren't nearly as common... just wondering

Ask Brian how much more customizable the Bazzaz map is (it took a lot longer to do than a PC III). You can map out all of the throttle positions from 0-100% in 10% increments and also the 5% position and the rpm range is from 4000(?)rpm-to top end in 500RPM increments. Also it works on all eight injectors instead of four, and you can add things to it such as a quick shifter, autotune module, and traction control system.

If you are wondering why it matters about the secondarty injectors, think of this...the secondaries kick in above 5500 rpm or when the throttle bodies are open more than 50 degrees. If that really does anything i dont know, but i think the results speak for themselves and Brian as well.

OMG!!! 8 more ponies it must pull so much harder now...

JK impressive for just a slip on and a tune.

I couldn't give if full throttle in first b/c it felt like the front end would come up, but maybe that's just me not being used to it yet. I'm going down to hocking today with natedogg, so i'll let you know how it feels

just for the record....

06 CBR600RR

103.2hp

45.3 ft-lbs

I have no idea how much it matters, but I was meticulous about breaking in my engine....

That chunk of dirt that flew off the back tire almost hit me too...Were you riding through cornfields before you came to the dyno day or something?

:popcorn:

That chunk of dirt that flew off the back tire almost hit me too...Were you riding through cornfields before you came to the dyno day or something?

:popcorn:

for everyone that doesn't know, Dustin was at the Dyno Day too. If you don't remember his bike it was yellow.

Like, way too yellow.

Here's a picture in case you forgot what it looks like in action.

SPR-0003-Double-Seat-Fun-Rider---Yellow-Motorcycle-650.jpg

and you can add things to it such as a quick shifter, autotune module, and traction control system.

From what I read you can't add QS and TC to an existing unit. The whole thing needs to be replaced with the Bazzaz unit that has QS and/or TC.

The autotune is a universal add-on for any bazzaz unit.