Circleville Saturday

Ryan218

What time are you fools going to be there? Trying to figure out if we are going to check this out, or go to "the dream" over in Eldora.

Eh, who wants to go get dirty? The Miata club starts early at 8, but if your not participating you don't need to get there before 10 just to take pics and watch.

Eh, who wants to go get dirty? .

Who wouldn't want to get dirty watching cars run balls out there pretty boy?

I miss all the good stuff fml for working Saturdays. Have fun, and everyone Beat jones :gabe:

Who wouldn't want to get dirty watching cars run balls out there pretty boy?

I miss all the good stuff fml for working Saturdays. Have fun, and everyone Beat jones :gabe:

Lets see, get dirty watching cars, or go race my damn self? Not a hard decision.

Eh, who wants to go get dirty? The Miata club starts early at 8, but if your not participating you don't need to get there before 10 just to take pics and watch.

We have not been to a dirt track race in a while, but I don't know if I want our first trip to Eldora to be for this big of a race, that and its really last minute.

I'm leaning towards the AutoX but we shall see what race the wife wants to go to.

What time does this start? Whats the cost? Does everyone's car get a "Godzilla" nickname?

Starts at 8, iirc about $35, and no. My car is called speedy like the little cartoon mouse Speedy Gonzales.

http://tlloh.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/speedy_gonzales.jpg

Actually thats been my nickname since I raced karts as a kid, but it fits the Miata better.

What time is everyone getting there?

I plan on being there early like 8 or shortly there after, always nice to help out with course setup. Not sure there's going to be much of that, but I'm sure you could get there around 9 and still have plenty of time.

Looking forward to saturday, doing a little prep work on the Miata, maybe it won't slide all over the place this time.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/2014-06-05175052_zps19d0ca06.jpg

Should be all together for Saturday. :)

Edited by Cordell