This man might be a genius. Building a fusion reactor at home.

Otis Nice

In 2013 didn't they successfully produce more energy then they put in, it was like 2.5 times as much or something. i thought i remembered hearing about it being a large step forward to the end goal, which is still really far away

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize everyone on CR had accomplished this. :lol:

I meant "genius" more-so in the fact that he has made his dream life and loves what he does/where he is AND in the fact that he does what those large companies do in such a way that anyone can with the right knowledge and junk...which he provides.

He's working to keep it OUT of their hands. His work, life-style, philosophy, and attitude doesn't appeal to anyone else? Hmmm, maybe it's just me then.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize everyone on CR had accomplished this. :lol:

I meant "genius" more-so in the fact that he has made his dream life and loves what he does/where he is AND in the fact that he does what those large companies do in such a way that anyone can with the right knowledge and junk...which he provides.

He's working to keep it OUT of their hands. His work, life-style, philosophy, and attitude doesn't appeal to anyone else? Hmmm, maybe it's just me then.

All his "work" is about to go down the drain when he dies from what looks like mouth cancer.

All his "work" is about to go down the drain when he dies from what looks like mouth cancer.

That may be, but he'll die happy and doing what he loves to do.

...except smoking. He wishes he'd quit. Haha. That part made me laugh.