New DD

Bogie89

They can refuse to perform warranty work, but they can't actually "VOID" a warranty. Neither can the manufacturer. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for them to void your warranty or deny coverage under the warranty simply because you used an aftermarket part. Not difficult either. I just won a legal battle from a few months ago against a plumbing company that fucked with us on repair. $$ :)

It's required by the FTC that the manufacturer prove the aftermarket item was itself defective, wasn't installed correctly, and/or thus caused the damage that they are denying warranty coverage on.

^^ The above is why Mazda couldn't do shit on my AEM CAI vs having to buy the Mazda Version which is 100% the same only 50% more in cost. The service writer also tried to say since they didn't do the install....blah, blah......again, not true nor legal.

Personally if faced with that, I'd seek counsel, have them send in a letter stating the repair will be paid for but that if they are found in violation of the law you will seek reimbursement for that repair, legal fees and seek to have the FTC conduct an investigation. It's serious business and not something a dealer is going to fuck with.

All of that means nothing if they refuse to work on your car. Thats all i'm saying.

Glad to see another on here. Anything done to yours? Hopefully here soon mine will have a snail or 2.

Catless h pipe axle back c&l and a sct tune. Made 409 rwhp and 395 rwtq

I want a roush blower for it.

Catless h pipe axle back c&l and a sct tune. Made 409 rwhp and 395 rwtq

I want a roush blower for it.

I'm still torn between a snail or Roush. My buddy just said he could get me a deal on a Vortec so that opens another possibility.

Small world, sounds like you know Adam pretty well through diet doc.

Haha yeah that's the old ride! Yeah I have talked to Adam alot and used his diet plan for body building (I need to get back on it lol)