1989 Plymouth voyager with srt 4 swap

smokinsrt

I know this might be a bit of a long shot but I wanna put my van up on here see if anyone might know somebody interested. Its a 1989 Plymouth Voyager with srt 4 neon swap done to it. I've owned it since 2008 and bought it from the guy who did the swap. I bought a new truck and its time to down size if you know someone interested. Heres a link to my craigslist add with pics.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4505347500.html

Yea has both rows of seats and their all like new no holes and super comfortable. Only thin missing is sound deadening material on the floor. New headliner everything looks great for 25 years old. Sucks the paint is in better shape than my 2010 charger.

Dodge needed to come out with an SRT-4 or 6 Minivan. Fuck if they would sell a limited number of Prowlers back in the day, they could have dropped a simple High Power motor in a van and made some waves and stirred the pot for years to come ;)

Dodge needed to come out with an SRT-4 or 6 Minivan. Fuck if they would sell a limited number of Prowlers back in the day, they could have dropped a simple High Power motor in a van and made some waves and stirred the pot for years to come ;)

If you didn't know, they did sell turbo versions of the body style van that is being sold here (even available with a manual trans). I agree that they should do another run though.

If you didn't know, they did sell turbo versions of the body style van that is being sold here (even available with a manual trans). I agree that they should do another run though.

I know they did...but they dropped that option relatively early. Bummer. Back in the 80's it was about efficiency. What the fuck were they thinking! Oh wait, we've come full circle again it seems.

dodge would get a push in sales if they would go back to the 2.4, AWD, and a cheap daily commuter that you wouldn't have to break the bank for. They already have the parts to make it happen between the AWD vans and 2.4 parts.

dodge would get a push in sales if they would go back to the 2.4, AWD, and a cheap daily commuter that you wouldn't have to break the bank for. They already have the parts to make it happen between the AWD vans and 2.4 parts.

You just described the Jeep Renegade.

This is a cool swap, though.

Funny you should mention that. It will probably be a 1.8 or 2.0 though.

http://jalopnik.com/the-dodge-dart-srt-will-be-a-turbo-awd-wrx-fighter-1572339997

Funny you should mention that. It will probably be a 1.8 or 2.0 though.

http://jalopnik.com/the-dodge-dart-srt-will-be-a-turbo-awd-wrx-fighter-1572339997

I am eagerly awaiting the Dart SRT, and the Journey SRT will fulfill the family hauler category nicely too. I mentioned the Renegade because he said all the parts were existing for a cheap commuter and referenced a van, 2.4L, awd, since the Dart SRT engine is not a current production part.

/offtopic

interesting, I'm curious to see how the Dart SRT works out and am looking forward for it. The reason why I said existing is due to the 2.4 being able to bolt to the A604 auto trans in the van that also had AWD. With modifications of either the case or the diff, the PTU for the AWD can bolt to the earlier A523 and I think A565 trans for an awd manual van.

.... back on topic for the original poster, I would suggest trying turbododge.com or turbo-mopar if you haven't done so already to post the car for sale. The 2.4 swapped 8 valve car crowd is few and far between now these days.

Thanks had a younger kid come yesterday wanting it for a daily driver only flaw he found was it was too clean there was no way he could drive it in the winter.

well..if being too clean was a flaw, tell him you can dirty it up a little if he wants to buy. :)

i guess you hear just about any excuse out there anymore.

i'm sure it will find a good home though.

-D

• 1 month later...