Are my ball joints bad?

Otis Nice

Finally got around to replacing the ball joints on the ExPauldition. I think they were due.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=654&pictureid=7784

Thanks again Paul. It's almost 100% repaired and still within your "repairs needed" estimate. :)

I hope nobody is implying that Paul ripped anybody off selling a vehicle with well over 200k miles for dirt cheap. What the fuck did you expect?

Calm down tito! He is saying that its still within the estimated costs that Paul explained it would cost to fix. Geesh

I hope nobody is implying that Paul ripped anybody off selling a vehicle with well over 200k miles for dirt cheap. What the fuck did you expect?

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140423034814/roblox-apocalypse-rising/images/2/2a/Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

1) Pull power washer out of garage

2) Hook up to outside water faucet

3) Unravel hose, fire up the unit

4) Aim business end of wand at vajayjay

5) PULL TRIGGER

6) Ensure sand is thoroughly washed out of said vajayjay

:lol: Absolutely not. Paul was great to work with and 100% up front and honest. He told me everything he knew that was wrong with it and what he thought it would take to get road worthy again. No hate here. I'm completely happy with the purchase for $500 and approx $1K in it. It runs GREAT.

The ball joints just surprised me a little. Not in that they were bad at 202K miles, I could tell once I drove it they were bad, but I've never seen one nearly fall apart on its own after removing the cotter pin and nut. :lolguy:

I'm still happy with the purchase.

Just soak those in vinegar for a few and they will be fine :gabe:

:lol:

Those look fine, nothing some duct tape wont fix. :lol:

Hahaha. I'm surprised I made it into town to get the tires fixed before replacing them (which is when I noticed something was up).

The truck has cleaned up NICE...as it can be. LOL. Took some serious elbow grease. Your sister (or whoever you said was driving it last) must've LOVED pop because it looked like she took a 2 liter of Pepsi and acted like she was at an ICP concert all upset b/c she couldn't find any Faygo. It was errwhere!

Thanks again man. It's really becoming a nice backup vehicle. Engine is running strong now. :)