For all the dads with daughters

TheMrWes

I lucked out somewhat. Mine has two older brothers that are both showing signs of ended up bigger than me.

Oh, plus enough *cough* outspoken *cough* women in the family that I think I'll have plenty of help here in 14 or so years.

Wife is prego with numero dos. Won't know if boy or girl until sometime in sept. She wants a girl, and I am indifferent. I would be fine with a girl or another boy...but i'm not going to say that the thought of having a girl doesn't make me somewhat anxious, whereas I don't get that feeling about it being a boy...

I don't have kids yet but I fear having a little girl. Actually I kinda fear having a boy too because I was a terror of a child.

Well, if it makes you feel any better my daughter is just like my wife was and my son is exactly like me.... :gabe:

Well, if it makes you feel any better my daughter is just like my wife was and my son is exactly like me.... :gabe:

If I have a daughter that is exactly like my wife that makes me feel much better.

If I have a son that is exactly like me..... The world is going to come to an end..

Bravo. Funny thing is that guy looks just like a guy I know, I've gotta show him this.

This hits home as I've got a 9 year old and I'm sure my time is coming. I always joke I need a shotgun, rocking chair and a bottle of jack on my front porch to scare off the punks. She was singing this song in the back seat last week and I'm like you know this song?? Word for word, she's like yeah, mom turns it up in her car and we sing it. I'm like ughhh. :facepalm: