Take a listen to the new Mercedes AMG GT

TheMrWes

worst vid in the world about engine sounds. they need to STFU, start the car, rev it a couple times, give 1/4 run run and a blast-by run, then another rev. STFU is the key part...and kill the background music. Gett rid of the fucking zebra masking already too. It looks about as typical of a MBZ there is.

otherwise, it sounds like a V8.

Side note: Saw a blond driving an AMG Coupe in New Albany yesterday and her plate was MB VROOM. I approve of women like that.

worst vid in the world about engine sounds. they need to STFU, start the car, rev it a couple times, give 1/4 run run and a blast-by run, then another rev. STFU is the key part...and kill the background music. Gett rid of the fucking zebra masking already too. It looks about as typical of a MBZ there is.

otherwise, it sounds like a V8.

Side note: Saw a blond driving an AMG Coupe in New Albany yesterday and her plate was MB VROOM. I approve of women like that.

must suck a mean one

Well I figured it was at least worth a look. Yea I agree they should shut up and let the car speak for itself but it's was an interesting video none the less. Interesting to see the engine sitting out of the car and puts into perspective a little bit of how much time they put into these cars.