Viper decapitation on 33/Avery yesterday....

TTQ B4U

I wouldn't say it "stopped" the Viper. The Viper went under the cable that detached from the fence.

Yeah. I just meant it kept the Viper, a large vehicle travelling at high speeds, from hitting other drivers travelling the opposite direction.

I def agree a jersey barrier would have been safer though.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My folks were witness to the accident. There was a V12 Mercedes seen in one pic. Mercedes and viper get on 33, Mercedes lets viper in last second, passes said viper, viper follows suit and looses it.

So he was dicking off (not a health issue that caused the accident)? Is there any truth to the decapitation picture?

I knew Ryan Missler, he and his family lived across the cauldasac from me for years. He was an extremely nice guy and his dad Mike is super nice. I feel terrible for his little sister Kerry and his 2 young sons. Not sure how it happened but I drove by around 9 pm on my way back from indian lake and the scene was still a mess. I did not find out it was my old neighbor untill the next morning. Sad shit my heart goes out to the family esp the young kids who will never know their father.

So he was dicking off (not a health issue that caused the accident)? Is there any truth to the decapitation picture?

What I'm about to write will more than likely end up closing this thread.

He wasn't a member on this site. He drove a car that 99% of the members here look up to and would love to have. Let alone, when you see one on the road, it has all of your attention. If by going with what Scotty's parents saw, and then adding "So he was dicking off", where is this even going anymore? I think most here are pretty glad no other car were involved. So if the guy was getting on it, and that's how he went out, good job making it a solo incident and living a little. It's too late to cover the right and wrong of it. All we can do it learn from it and hope, as members here, we don't do something just like this. This is a very likely situation that many members here would find themselves in. I think what many were waiting to hear, was if there was drugs or alcohol as an influence. If there was, we feel better calling him a jackass and thinking we would never do something dumb, like him. But now, it would seem, he simply may have over drove the car. Who hasn't ever done that?

Comments like "He was over his head with that Viper", is that suppose to be funny about him being decapitated?

There are too many things supporting this was a good guy who had a bad day. CR had a member die in an accident years ago. It was very hard for many to deal with losing a great member to this site. Let's not forget the one's who know this guy, and are probably going through the same thing.

• Upvote 1

Pretty harsh comment don't you think? From what I've read he seemed like a good guy who worked hard and played hard and was no different than anyone here enjoying a nice car on a beautiful day. There's a huge difference between what he did and dicking off.

What I'm about to write will more than likely end up closing this thread.

He wasn't a member on this site. He drove a car that 99% of the members here look up to and would love to have. Let alone, when you see one on the road, it has all of your attention. If by going with what Scotty's parents saw, and then adding "So he was dicking off", where is this even going anymore? I think most here are pretty glad no other car were involved. So if the guy was getting on it, and that's how he went out, good job making it a solo incident and living a little. It's too late to cover the right and wrong of it. All we can do it learn from it and hope, as members here, we don't do something just like this. This is a very likely situation that many members here would find themselves in. I think what many were waiting to hear, was if there was drugs or alcohol as an influence. If there was, we feel better calling him a jackass and thinking we would never do something dumb, like him. But now, it would seem, he simply may have over drove the car. Who hasn't ever done that?

Comments like "He was over his head with that Viper", is that suppose to be funny about him being decapitated?

There are too many things supporting this was a good guy who had a bad day. CR had a member die in an accident years ago. It was very hard for many to deal with losing a great member to this site. Let's not forget the one's who know this guy, and are probably going through the same thing.

^^ Well said Joe.