GP Karting - CR Event?

greg1647545532

I just want to thank Greg for setting this up. The guy paid cash out of pocket, a few hundred bucks, to host a CR event. It was a great time with very close lap times in the whole group. It was nice to be on the track with skilled drivers. That made the compition tough. And every pass was earned. It was great meeting everyone and I look forward to the next track day.

The guy in the green shirt and the dude behind me in the final race, both were very fast. I felt it was anyone's race. The times were So close, if anyone was off a little, someone else was going to pass them. Edited by Mojoe

I thought it was great a group start is a lot more entertaining, good video Greg but next time don't use YouTube's auto stabilization.

Youtube is great though, it's like, do you want to try this? Sure! And then, do you like the result? Nope! So I just undid it.

Edited by greg

Thanks guys, glad everyone had a good time. Congrats to Joe on whooping us all. I'll put up video later, although my guess is after lap 1 all you'll see is me slowly falling behind das borgen.

Actually... I really wanna see your race video because that should be a fun few laps of you chasing me!

thanks Paul for the video!!

Anybody happen to have a photo of the qualifying session and also the race session sheets?

http://steronz.com/random/GP%20Race%2023%20Oct.pdf

Here it is. My scanner was disconnected and the 30 seconds it took to find the cable and plug it in meant this took me nearly a week to find the motivation.