Opinion on Fall Track Day

MrMeanGreen

Which event should we schedule for?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which event should we schedule for?

• NTR on 9/27 @ $41.50 (have to sell all 75 spots)
    • MCIR mid-October @ $38 (max 75 spots, but can sell less)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The no rollbar thing always gets brought up, sometimes they are real sticklers,even kicking Anthony out of his own rental, and Wagner and I have both run low 11s without anything said. Just depends, but don'tbe shocked either way.

After some additional information today, we'll be running our event at MCIR.

Unfortunately, the insurance policy has a zero refund premium once issued. If we cancel the event due to weather, lack of participation, act of God, etc., the insurance company eats the money.

Plus, if we don't give NTR a two-week notice to cancel, they keep money as well.

Lose-lose situation, so I apologize, but hope all of you understand.

I will reach out to MCIR and get something scheduled, then keep everyone here updated.

Sorry everyone, but we will not be having a fall event this year and I'm not going into details.

I will say, I should not have to fucking chase down anyone to give them money and a business opportunity. I don't have time to play grab ass.

We will plan a cookout or something. Stay tuned.

You're the second person to say that to me today.

I personally won't run 1/8 mile, but not sure what kind of interest there is on here for that.

I have went there more times this yr then ntr. New owners are really working hard to make it a better place for racers.

I'm working on something for NTR still due to demanding requests from people :D

As for MCIR and those of you who live close by and would love to go there, go visit their management and let them know people are trying to rent their track out for a reason :rolleyes:

No problem, Mike.

It looks like our only option right now is NTR will dedicate a staging lane and blocks of race time for CR only during their October 19th Test N' Tune. The cost will only be the $15 entry fee.

That's about the best I can do on short notice and without potentially sacrificing a hefty non-refundable insurance premium or track rental deposit.

Will people be interested in this option instead? If so, there obviously would be no need for prepayment, but would like people to let me know if they plan on attending so I can have a rough list together for NTR staff.

Edited by MrMeanGreen