Fire and Flying Converters

wagner

Was distracted by saddlebags at 30 sec mark pretending she was going to do something useful, then went to the "omg" role so she didn't have to run and help.

Mr Negative, OUT!

She's usually the person we are screaming at to "get the fuck out of the way" so we can try and help.

We had a scary situation at Milan a few weeks ago....

I was behind the car helping get Ray lined up, Andrew was in front putting him in the beams. All of the sudden I see the starter telling the guy we are running to cut the car and he has a fire extinguisher in his hands. I thought that car had another nitrous pop and small fire (happens to them all the time).

All the sudden I see Ray trying like hell to get out of the car and telling us to push the car back. Turns out the car in the other lane had a fuel line failure and was dumping every drop of fuel on the track.

The starter was not really getting the point across it was fuel, and that could have ended really bad for all of us.

TLDR; when at the track pay attention and make sure you are being very clear with others what a problem is.