Upgrade_Complete intro

Upgrade_Complete

Thank you, the accord has seen better days, college years did a number on the chassis which now has some rust :(

The cressida is super clean externally (it has no interior), especially for what I paid for it, and I guess we will see about the soarer once it gets stateside lol

• Upvote 1

It was a conscious choice to find a vehicle to cheaply import that is desirable not just for me to have but possibly sell in the future. I decided to import my own to figure out the process for future vehicles. After a lot of waiting and missing out on a couple super cool vehicles I decided to pull the trigger on the gz20. out of curiosity how much is his/hers listed for and is it a 1g or 7m, auto manual?

Im ok with fox body mustangs I am from montana, we have our fair share.

It was a conscious choice to find a vehicle to cheaply import that is desirable not just for me to have but possibly sell in the future. I decided to import my own to figure out the process for future vehicles. After a lot of waiting and missing out on a couple super cool vehicles I decided to pull the trigger on the gz20. out of curiosity how much is his/hers listed for and is it a 1g or 7m, auto manual?

Im ok with fox body mustangs I am from montana, we have our fair share.

The gz20 was mine, it was 1g 5 speed with black interior and on top of that it is gray/ silver two tone so it was a bit on the rare side. Pm me if you would like more details.

Welcome btw Hope to see you at cars and coffee.

Thanks, I will try to answer questions, but will not do too much as it probably makes more sense to just make MR threads for each vehicle.

Not sure if this is the section for that or not as I did not see a dedicated My Rides or equivalent sub forum.

My soarer is a 1G auto with tan interior. Pretty plain in white gray two tone and no sideskirts. I'm ok with it though especially since its main purpose was to learn the process.

Yes the user name is a starcraft reference, though I suck now :(

SA's are great wheels and very at home on old nissan / toyotas, and actually look pretty nice on CB accords as well.

Again, thanks for the kind words and offers of assistance, I will attempt to make it to cars and coffee in the morning with the rental lol.

broodwar I ran toss or terran, but in two the only race I could do anything in was toss.

I have basically stopped playing, but still watch a pro game on you tube every now and then.

next question since you are zerg, you a fan of idra?

also off topic, but still not sure where to post my ride threads :(

Welcome to the site! If you're here Saturday morning, go to Columbus Cars and Coffee from 9am-12pm. Shameless plug. :)

Love that Accord coupe...did you paint the white letter tires yourself?

Also yes, I painted them myself, the paint holds up ok, but it does not like tire roll. Thankfully the Regas don't really see much street time.

The accord usually rolls around on these.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x52/ghetto-thirdworld/bb7d14f9-2996-4118-9e87-91f13a83e49b.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x52/ghetto-thirdworld/20130901_123447.jpg

Though I'm not sure about rolling around on those for this area so I may just run my road trip 06 accord wheels for dd here.

Finally, where should i be going for cars and coffee tomorrow, and is there anywhere people meet up late night?