We need a thread like this!

Hondajt

Anyone up for playing "tag"? I really like the idea.

http://www.localriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11435

Essentially, one person starts by taking a photo of their bike at a spot. Another person finds the spot, takes a photo of their bike there, and then gets a new spot, and starts all over.

Seems like fun. Maybe a Dayton/C-Bus chapter?

"Rules are simply:

1. Find the last posted tag, take a picture of your bike in front of it, and post it with the location where the last tag was (Note: The tag must be clearly visible in the picture you take). Then post the next tag (there can be a time gap of a couple of days). Only the first person posting can post the next tag.
  2. Tag needs to be less then 100 miles away from LOCATION HERE.
  3. Tag needs to be accessible with any street legal bike (e.g. close to a paved road, no dirt, gravel, single track required to get there)
  4. Hints must be given to find the tag if it is not obvious (e.g. easlily googled) "

sweet, i know back in michigan were playing a bike picture game where someone request lets say ur bike by a statue, then u got to find a statue get a picture post it then think of something else were a person has to get there picture with like with a lake behind them and it goes on and on, its fun, it would be better for people that arnt so close to everyone else

http://www.wmriders.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9720&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

alright well im super bored, no ones posted anything yet but i was thinking it would be easier if we did it where some one gets a picture then has to request something. i guess ill start

my picture

100_0764.jpg

now for the next picture.. ur bike by some train tracks