ebcm for a 2001 grand prix gtp

Johny Utah

I think oriellys carries them for around $150. I'm assuming you mean the body control module? Or are you looking for the computer?

I think so. I have looked online cause my abs light and Trac control lights are on. And my power steering is not working as it should. Online it said that's the problem the ebcm.

Sounds like a wheel bearing. See if you can find someone with a tech-2 or that type of scanner that will check the voltage on the abs in the hub. I just replaced my hub (for the 6th time) because my ABS/Traction lights randomly came on.

You guys are silly, see what codes are in the EBCM before you assume thats the issue.

Wheels bearings, the wire harness to the wheel bearing, and the magna steer solenoid in the steering rack are all likely possiblities to cause ABS issues. Spend some time diagnosing the issue and only buy what it actually needs rather then throwing money at some internet diag.

BTW the EBCM and the BCM are two different things.