New Car Dealers - Chrysler Help

TTQ B4U

Looking to replace the company sled in December and figured I'd get a jump start on who is on CR to work with.

Narrowing down the lineup the new 2015 Chrysler 200 AWD 3.6l is at the top of the list for the money.

Want it loaded, AWD, etc. Let me know if you sell them New. Must be new, can't buy used. Cash buy, no financing.

Giving you a bump for obvious readons. Hopefully someone here can help you out. Saying "loaded" will mean something different between the S and the C. Only the C comes with the technology package.

I know this is company money and you probably don't need a discount, but feel free to hit me up if I'm wrong.

Looking to replace the company sled in December and figured I'd get a jump start on who is on CR to work with.

Narrowing down the lineup the new 2015 Chrysler 200 AWD 3.6l is at the top of the list for the money.

Want it loaded, AWD, etc. Let me know if you sell them New. Must be new, can't buy used. Cash buy, no financing.

Who do you and your wife work for? Lot of companies qualify for Chrysler Affiliates Rewards Program pricing; 1% under invoice + $75 admin fee, then all applicable rebates.

I can set you up with someone good at my Chrysler store but they're in Lancaster.

Otherwise I can ask around for a good recommendation in your area if no one on CR can help.

Giving you a bump for obvious readons. Hopefully someone here can help you out. Saying "loaded" will mean something different between the S and the C. Only the C comes with the technology package.

I know this is company money and you probably don't need a discount, but feel free to hit me up if I'm wrong.

Load means ALL the toys. What's the difference between a fully decked out S or C. Both are in my budget with some discount. Just because it's my company dollar doesn't mean I won't maximize all I have to spend. No way I'm paying full price that it as it takes away my toys :)

Is the S the sportier of the two ? I built both on the website but hard to tell the differences. Edmunds used to be pretty helpful at comparing but their new site has sucked.

P.S. Hellcat ordering opened today ;)

Wish the company would approve :)

Who do you and your wife work for? Lot of companies qualify for Chrysler Affiliates Rewards Program pricing; 1% under invoice + $75 admin fee, then all applicable rebates.

I can set you up with someone good at my Chrysler store but they're in Lancaster.

Otherwise I can ask around for a good recommendation in your area if no one on CR can help.

If it's not you personally, then let me know if you have someone up in the Dublin area. Lancaster is too damn far for a stranger. Wife stays home now. Closed up her law practice a couple years ago to make me good food.

Cars overall are getting crazy. Priced out a fully loaded Regal Turbo GS Model and fully loaded was nearly $40k. Fuck that noise. Nice car but not worth $40k

Cars overall are getting crazy. Priced out a fully loaded Regal Turbo GS Model and fully loaded was nearly $40k. Fuck that noise. Nice car but not worth $40k

I'm curious, why fully loaded? there are some great platforms out there for enthusiasts if you can live without the toys, and some of these modern gadgets seem kinda like a waste of money. Not knocking your decision just seems strange you have to have "fully loaded".

If it's not you personally, then let me know if you have someone up in the Dublin area. Lancaster is too damn far for a stranger. Wife stays home now. Closed up her law practice a couple years ago to make me good food.

I don't know anyone personally in the Dublin area, but I know Fiji ST on here works in the Byers group (not at Chrysler) he could probably recommend you someone reputable within his group.

I'm curious, why fully loaded? there are some great platforms out there for enthusiasts if you can live without the toys, and some of these modern gadgets seem kinda like a waste of money. Not knocking your decision just seems strange you have to have "fully loaded".

I'm what tou call an expressive buyer. I'd rather have the better sound system and electronics nicer wheels etc on a lessor model vs a joe average optioned car of another platform.

S is the sportier of the two; blacked out trim, sport seats, black headliner, blue stained dash wood trim. The C is more "mainstream luxury" and has a lighter interior, and technology package (stop and go ACC, Lane Keep Assist, collision mitigation, etc.). Not sure if panoramic sunroof is available on both or just C. I would check for you, but only have my phone right now.

From the outside you would be hard pressed to tell the difference, if they both had the 19" wheels. The S was released with a bunch of info about how the AWD acts more rear biased when in sport mode, but honestly can't tell you if that's different from the C.

That's basically the same deal I can get someone as a "Friend."

I'm what tou call an expressive buyer. I'd rather have the better sound system and electronics nicer wheels etc on a lessor model vs a joe average optioned car of another platform.

I'm the complete opposite, if I could get roll up windows and a cloth interior on a platform I really like (like a BMW 3 series) I would. So it makes sense I don't understand the mentality. I've been burned too many times on expensive new gadgets that didn't last the year.

Looking at the 200, there aren't a lot of useless options, though I am a bit cheesed off they make you pay for sun visor vanity mirrors.

I was going to suggest you look at 320i bmws because stripped out you can get them right in your price range with AWD but if you need the auto dining opera lighting and the position memory seats you'll be over $40k in no time.

fWIW, a charger RT AWD with all available options clocks in around $38k on dodges website, but that's not an R/T plus or max.

That's basically the same deal I can get someone as a "Friend."

Ahhh yeah I always forget about the F&F program. I've only done one of those but I believe you're correct; different program code, same price as CARP (PP on invoice sheets which F&F/CARP customer are entitled to see).

Performance Dodge had EPIC Sales Dept. The Service Dept kills anything positive I could say, though.

This is under the same owner as the Toyota I'm at, they are definitely working on turning that Dodge dealer around. It's doing much better on all aspects. I do know the GM, good guy just has a lot of work to turn the dealer around. He was a manager here at Toyota.

I can sell you a 200 in whatever model package you want at 500 under invoice plus all available rebates.

I sell chrysler, dodge, jeep, ram, buick, gmc, and hyundai.

You will have PM. I have 2 others on my team that I've budgeted for as well. Not sure what they are looking at but will find out.

Let's connect upon my next trip to Michigan as I typically pass through Lima.