Foxbody catback for LX, BRAND NEW, Free

On3Performance

Would an early 90's GT work?

It would if it has a '93 Cobra bumper. If it has the GT bumper, just remove it. The only difference is the tips turn down under a GT bumper, where they run straight back on an LX or Cobra.

I spoke to Danny? for my bimini blue lx to be the mule.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/RAS69/5e39e82e8de6e4d204bac5a5f4e1a81d.jpg

Edited by RS69

thanks for dropping that off, I spent the day trying to catch up. My trans just got dropped off today so Im going to get that in tomorrow morning. I have your car parked inside now but we will get my car off the lift and yours on tomorrow afternoon. Ill get that fitted up and try to have it ready to go by tomorrow night if your wanting it back asap. If I could possibly keep it till Wednesday to just buy me some time and not have to rush, Id really appreciate it

thanks for dropping that off, I spent the day trying to catch up. My trans just got dropped off today so Im going to get that in tomorrow morning. I have your car parked inside now but we will get my car off the lift and yours on tomorrow afternoon. Ill get that fitted up and try to have it ready to go by tomorrow night if your wanting it back asap. If I could possibly keep it till Wednesday to just buy me some time and not have to rush, Id really appreciate it

Chad,

No problem, i spoke with Danny about carrying this over onto Wednesday. I know you guys have been very busy and if more time is needed let know me.

Thanks,

Rick