Iphone 6 and 6+

mrs.cos

what do you mean?

You said the 6+ looked like a brick when holding. Where are you holding it? They aren't in the Apple stores until next Friday.....amirite?

Strange I am seeing its still available for 9/19 delivery in the 6 Gray 64gb.

Everyone wants the 6+, but no iPhone user wanted a bigger iPhone. People are hard to understand...lol.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said the 6+ looked like a brick when holding. Where are you holding it? They aren't in the Apple stores until next Friday.....amirite?

We have them at Chase, we have been testing the apple pay for quite some time and are a huge sponsor of it hence our card all over the ad's for apple pay ;) they were early models but with no writing on them so we didnt even know the name of them

We have them at Chase, we have been testing the apple pay for quite some time and are a huge sponsor of it hence our card all over the ad's for apple pay ;) they were early models but with no writing on them so we didnt even know the name of them

O I C.

anyone else doing in store pickup on friday? Gonna head over to the polaris store around 7:30 to see if i can get it right at 8

I am doing this. I wanted to hold the phone before I commit. I called my local store and was told they would have some in store for non pre order customers.

How many of you will be upgrading in 4 months to the new 6XZY or whatever the hell they decide to call it?

I never understood the craze over apple devices.

Some of the people are pretty retarded about these phones...I have a 5 and have had it for 2 years so it's time for an upgrade. I'm not an upgrade fanatic or anything, I just want my phone since I paid $354 for it.

For the record, I had an Android for 4.5 years before switching to an iPhone, but have stuck with the iPhone for my last 2 upgrades because to me, it's a pretty solid set up. I know it lacks behind in technology sometimes, but the support and ease of use is a pretty big advantage.

But I do know what you mean, some of these people are fucking idiots about this stuff.

Some of the people are pretty retarded about these phones...I have a 5 and have had it for 2 years so it's time for an upgrade. I'm not an upgrade fanatic or anything, I just want my phone since I paid $354 for it.

For the record, I had an Android for 4.5 years before switching to an iPhone, but have stuck with the iPhone for my last 2 upgrades because to me, it's a pretty solid set up. I know it lacks behind in technology sometimes, but the support and ease of use is a pretty big advantage.

But I do know what you mean, some of these people are fucking idiots about this stuff.

Just curious, what constitutes "Time for an upgrade?" Consumerism is part of the problem IMO. The "I want" is more important than the "i need" in todays society.

Just imagine if everyone didn't spend their money on useless electronics and instead put it towards retirement or some other useful resource.

Just imagine if everyone didn't spend their money on useless electronics and instead put it towards retirement or some other useful resource.

In my business, if you look at the long term, a high tech phone could be the difference of hundreds or thousands of dollars per year in earnings. If I could be equally effective with a flip phone I'd still have one, but being able to make and edit high quality videos on the fly to demo car stuff to far-away customers is the difference between me being a run of the mill salesman and being a top notch salesman.

In my business, if you look at the long term, a high tech phone could be the difference of hundreds or thousands of dollars per year in earnings. If I could be equally effective with a flip phone I'd still have one, but being able to make and edit high quality videos on the fly to demo car stuff to far-away customers is the difference between me being a run of the mill salesman and being a top notch salesman.

Sure, i can understand that, but the differences between an iphone 6 and an iphone 5 are pretty discernible minus a slightly larger viewing window.