Iphone 6 and 6+

mrs.cos

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the reviews for the Otterbox Defender and they are horrible, citing fitment.

What case is everyone using for the 6? Mine came in today (projected at October 7th, woot).

I've had the otterbox defender for my 5 since day one and it's literally mint condition.

Love how everyone bashes the galaxy phones for being a plastic body. Now everyone is having to protect their aluminum iphones with ...........

PLASTIC

What would you have a case made of, wood? I don't care if the phone is made of titanium, a plastic and rubber case keeps it from getting nicked up.

Fit is good. Price is great. Look is clean and not too flashy. Until Oakley comes out with one, I'll rock this one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JH88AJ4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fuck, that one isn't in stock until Thursday for the gunmetal (all others are late October). That tells me it's great, just bought it. Thanks man.

What would you have a case made of, wood? I don't care if the phone is made of titanium, a plastic and rubber case keeps it from getting nicked up.

Love how everyone bashes the galaxy phones for being a plastic body. Now everyone is having to protect their aluminum iphones with ...........

PLASTIC

Haha dude, like Mojoe said, I don't care what the phone is made of, I've always had a case on mine and always will, just like all of my Droid's before it.

Love how everyone bashes the galaxy phones for being a plastic body. Now everyone is having to protect their aluminum iphones with ...........PLASTIC

The Note 3 is the first phone I've carried naked with no worries. I mean if it hits concrete, fuck it but overall, the phone is solid and fallen a number of times on tile and wood floors here at the house and hard indoor carpet at the office.

It's just funny to me that on some of the other forums people are arguing over 1-2mm in thickness when cases and bumpers add so much more.

I've been without a case on my Galaxy S4 for almost 2 years now and haven't had a single issue. Dropped it plenty of times.

Wish I could've said that. I shattered the screen on 4 of my S4's. No case and concrete shop floors don't mix. Every time it fell completely flat and shattered. Broke an iPhone 4s the same way

I broke my s4's glass in the first few weeks i had it. No case, in my pocket. Somehow it split directly in half. A single crack all the way across. It wasnt bad so i just ignored it. The second time i was playing xbox 360. My phone was sitting on the couch and i tossed the controller from about 5 feet away onto the couch and it hit the phone busting it into a million pieces. Completely my fault, but damn.

The s4 i have now (got a new one thanks to work) has been rock solid. Got a cheapo case off ebay for a buck.

You guys are either the clumsiest fuckers ever, or have the hand strength of someone with CP that's been fapping it all day. Perhaps I've just been really lucky, but I've never had a cover on any of my phones and have never broken or cracked them. I hate having a cover too, completely ruins the look and feel of it, what's the point of getting a slim phone just to add 3 inches of shit on it. Now I have dropped phones before, and my current one (which has a glass front and back) maybe 3-4 times in the 2 years I've owned it, luckily it was fine.

You guys are either the clumsiest fuckers ever, or have the hand strength of someone with CP that's been fapping it all day. Perhaps I've just been really lucky, but I've never had a cover on any of my phones and have never broken or cracked them. I hate having a cover too, completely ruins the look and feel of it, what's the point of getting a slim phone just to add 3 inches of shit on it. Now I have dropped phones before, and my current one (which has a glass front and back) maybe 3-4 times in the 2 years I've owned it, luckily it was fine.

So wait...we are clumsy but you've dropped your phone 3-4 times? Put it this way: you're just plain lucky it hasn't broke. All it takes is one time to drop a brand new $600 phone (replacement cost) to trump all the times you went without a case.

I'd rather spend $50 and decline insurance. My Iphone 5 is literally mint. The case is fucked, but the phone itself is 'off the shelf' condition. A worthy $50 investment to me since I'll get more for the phone when I sell it (perhaps even $50 more).

I broke my s4's glass in the first few weeks i had it. No case, in my pocket. Somehow it split directly in half. A single crack all the way across. It wasnt bad so i just ignored it. The second time i was playing xbox 360. My phone was sitting on the couch and i tossed the controller from about 5 feet away onto the couch and it hit the phone busting it into a million pieces. Completely my fault, but damn.

The s4 i have now (got a new one thanks to work) has been rock solid. Got a cheapo case off ebay for a buck.

My wife left her S4 on the roof of her car and drove off. A tow truck driver found it on the side of the road and it was obviously run over and had slid on the pavement. Cheapo "incase" case was scrap, the button th the front is dented, but otherwise fine.

My old manager got a free iPad after hers fell off the roof and landed in 270, she found it an hour later after being ran over a ton and had tire marks on the back and the screen was shattered but it still turned on. She took it into apple and they thought it was amazing and gave her a new one and kept the old to display and show to customers about durability.

Yeah my buddy has one and it's way too big.

On another note, all of my texts to group texts (I'm on one with 6 other people) are all coming from my iCloud email...not my phone number. So they're all getting a text from "mooman40@aol.com". Anyone know why?

If I remove that email to be able to send texts, I can't send any at all.