Iphone 6 and 6+

mrs.cos

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigger? really? why? damn Iphone 4 barely fits in my pocket now. Next thing you know I'll be carrying around a flat screen TV....oh wait.

You wear skinny jeans, don't you?

Not all the thrilled with the new iPhone, its nicer, but they are holding back. I hate that.

The watch seems like its actually pretty sweet. Much more thought put into it than the samsung watch.

Thats what they want you to believe, but in trurth, they are no better than the rest of the phone designers.

Thats what they want you to believe, but in trurth, they are no better than the rest of the phone designers.

Minus the whole, barely playing catch-up thing with the likes of Sony, Samsung, and LG.

I'll give Apple credit for being the Honda Civic of the phone world -- their shit just works, no questions asked, and it's beautifully simple, but once again their "new features" are laughably late.

Apple products LOL.

can't say I'd want to be an early adopter of Apples payment system. I use my starbucks app to pay but it really only houses the multitude of gift cards that I seem to get all the time. I don't even use Google's system. I'll stick to a regular credit card thanks.

I'm really excited about Apple Pay actually. I used to have a "wave to pay" credit card when I was with a large bank a few years ago and I used it all the time. I lost it when I switched to a small local bank. It sounds like Apple have taken quite a few good measures security wise with it. I like that it uses a different number for each transaction and that in order for it to work I would have to have my finger on the TouchID sensor. Not saying its perfectly secure, nothing is, but it is a few steps further than a regular credit card.

Also looking forward to the larger screen choices, as I like to watch podcasts at the gym.

I'll give Apple credit for being the Honda Civic of the phone world -- their shit just works, no questions asked, and it's beautifully simple, but once again their "new features" are laughably late.

Apple products LOL.

Yeah if the Honda Civic was $30k for a base model.

Posted prices are subsidized, full retail ranges from $649 16GB 6 to $949 128GB 6+.

My GS4 is as much phone as I'll ever need, I'll hold out until this thing breaks/slows down/becomes obsolete then I'll just get whatever modern version of it is, probably the GS6 or 7 or whatever.