Iphone 6 and 6+

mrs.cos

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting my oneplus one in a week. 64gb for 250 slightly used. Anyone who says androids don't hold their value do a search on ebay for this phone.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/b8b2c0f042318509f8aeb3fd6172de34.jpg

I hear that that one holds it value. I'm saying not all of them do. iPhones have all held their value.

Getting my oneplus one in a week. 64gb for 250 slightly used. Anyone who says androids don't hold their value do a search on ebay for this phone.

That's the Oppo unit, right? I signed up on the forum, but it looked like way too much a pain in the ass to actually get ahold of one. I don't play the exclusivity thing.

Why the hell do people get so bent out of shape over iPhones? They are like the Kate Upton of the technology world.

Hot chick with big boobs? BURN HER AT THE STAKE

Cool looking phone that does what it's supposed to do? BURN IT ALONG WITH KATE UPTON

You should buy a windows smartphone. You have a windows computer at home don't you? Oh you have a mac? You should buy an iphone. Oh you want to punch me in the face? Sounds like you know what you are doing, try an android phone.

You should buy a windows smartphone. You have a windows computer at home don't you? Oh you have a mac? You should buy an iphone. Oh you want to punch me in the face? Sounds like you know what you are doing, try an android phone.

:lolguy:

I'd rather give 10hrs of mouth to mouth resuscitation to a dead cats asshole than do a 5 second finger sniff test with Kate Upton's vagina.

:lolguy:

I'd rather give 10hrs of mouth to mouth resuscitation to a dead cats asshole than do a 5 second finger sniff test with Kate Upton's vagina.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LHJ6Zg0yntw/UurWnzMm-RI/AAAAAAAAAiQ/piJgliGW2TU/s1600/unnamed.png

they werent bent out of the box, people are somehow bending them when they are in their pockets.

That is what happens when a male wears female hipster jeans. I've never bent my note 2 ;)

I find it hilarious that the camera protrudes out of the case and makes it not flat. You would think Apple would of not let that happen.

they werent bent out of the box, people are somehow bending them when they are in their pockets.

Agreed these are getting bent after being pulled outa the box. I find it funny that its that easy to do it with having a phone in your back pocket. Was never a issue with the prior versions and have never seen a samsung do that.