Who can do clear bra for the front of a truck

dover

Another recommendation for Julius Poa. He has installed paint protection film on six of my cars.

Julius also does paint correction (including glass coating) on the side.

If you have spent a good chunk of money to have the bumper sprayed, please don't go with spray-on film.

The clear bra if left on for a long period can discolor the underneath paint and leave a hard line where the bra stops. It takes a long time but I have seen it happen many times. Have you thought about just getting it dipped clear? So then you can remove it clean the paint etc then te apply it again?

The clear bra if left on for a long period can discolor the underneath paint and leave a hard line where the bra stops. It takes a long time but I have seen it happen many times. Have you thought about just getting it dipped clear? So then you can remove it clean the paint etc then te apply it again?

Perhaps on the old stuff but I've not seen that recently. Light paint correction should fix any difference. Back in 2006 when I sold my then 3yr old Accord Julious did, I removed the bra and it revealed a perfect finish underneath. The slight discoloration/fade appearance was knocked off with a buffer with ease.

I had a simliar instance on my MS3 when I removed the body side moldings. May said it would have a yellow stripe where the adhesive was due to age, etc. Nope. Took it off and yes there was a yellow stain in the paint, but a slight hit with a buffer and fine polish took it away 100%.

Never had any problems. One time I had a small bubble in my tint and they redid it with no hassle. Obviously didn't bother your friend if he didn't have them fix it.

Just trying to provide options instead of a circlejerk. There is more than 1 rodeo in town that does clear bra.