Nice

CRed05

http://gawker.com/two-high-school-teachers-arrested-over-threesome-with-s-1641489304

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--qowLnWtK--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/grgmcfhhcexbde5v7tjo.png

Two Louisiana high school teachers are in jail after the 16-year-old student they allegedly had a threesome with bragged about the encounter at school, local police say.

According to WWLTV, the two teachers invited a male student to their home after a football game last month. According to police, the English teachers then had sex with the student until "early morning hours."

WGNO says the school began investigating after the student—now 17—began "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers." He reportedly told investigators the encounter was consensual. The website reports:

Former students telling us the three had been hot and heavy for some time, meeting for sex multiple times and documenting some of their encounters on video.

This week, police arrested Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, on felony charges. Respess's attorney says she "maintains her innocence."

http://i.imgur.com/GUPVo7j.png

Seriously.. only men would be saying "High five that kid"

If it was two male teachers who had done that to a girl, yall'd be calling for his death.

These women are predators if they did what they are being accused of.

plain and simple.

i know you guys are joking but a part of you is being serious. Double standards on what is "rape" even statutory, is not acceptable.

Women and men perceive sex differently on emotional level. This has been covered time and time again. Like it or not, double standards exist, and always will. Men and women are not the same in the way they perceive things.

This kid was NOT a victim. Was NOT raped. Just because society no longer makes people responsible for their own decisions until they are like 35 or whatever, doesn't mean this kid did not know exactly what he was doing.

I don't condone his or the teachers' behavior, but come on people.

And if it was a 16yr old girl banging her teacher, I would say the same thing. 16yr old girls know exactly what they are doing when they are hooking up with their teachers, pastors, etc. Though their reasoning/emotional state fundamentally may be different than a 16yr old guys; they all know what they are doing.

Also, statutory rape laws here are a joke.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2072045/

I'm not condoning sexual promiscuity, in fact, anyone who knows me knows that I would advocate the opposite, but come one, these were three adults. Their judgment should be before God, not the courts just because the law says he is a kid. He isn't a kid. He is a man who knew what he was doing. Period.

Also, statutory rape laws here are a joke.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2072045/

I'm not condoning sexual promiscuity, in fact, anyone who knows me knows that I would advocate the opposite, but come one, these were three adults. Their judgment should be before God, not the courts just because the law says he is a kid. He isn't a kid. He is a man who knew what he was doing. Period.

Might have been learning on the fly...

• Upvote 1

Seriously.. only men would be saying "High five that kid" If it was two male teachers who had done that to a girl, yall'd be calling for his death.

Yes and Yes but at the end of the day it was a 17yr guy/old football player and two women. I'd pay to read the honest feedback from his dad. $5 says dad mentally high-fived his boy.

plain and simple. i know you guys are joking but a part of you is being serious. Double standards on what is "rape" even statutory, is not acceptable.

gotta disagree here. I see two women who were likely turned on and wanted to have sex with a young guy. I don't see them as "predators". Now two guys 24 and 32...different story. Yes, I do believe a double standard exists and it's covered below in RC's reply.

Women and men perceive sex differently on emotional level. This has been covered time and time again. Like it or not, double standards exist, and always will. Men and women are not the same in the way they perceive things.

^^ 110% truth. Even as a married man of 25yrs, my wife and I still see sex differently. However, it is pretty awesome on those occasions where we're on the same page. :lolguy:

This kid was NOT a victim. Was NOT raped. Just because society no longer makes people responsible for their own decisions until they are like 35 or whatever, doesn't mean this kid did not know exactly what he was doing.
Agree. Dude knew what he was doing....up until he opened his big ass mouth and ruined it. Should have waited a few years and kept it going.

I'm not going to lie, if I were 16 and in his shoes, I would have done the same thing (maybe tried to keep my mouth shut though) and I would have known exactly what I was doing and it would not have been against my will either. But now that I am older and married I look at things differently than when I was 16.

Seriously.. only men would be saying "High five that kid"

If it was two male teachers who had done that to a girl, yall'd be calling for his death.

plain and simple.

i know you guys are joking but a part of you is being serious. Double standards on what is "rape" even statutory, is not acceptable.

Both parties agreed and were sane when making the decision have at it.

Girl on the left would bang bang bang.:lolguy:

what could a 24 & 32 year old see in a 16 year old.

As for rape, lol. maybe by the law, but not in reality. Ask that kid now and ask him 15 years from now if he suffered any emotional damage from it and the answer would be no. Even with this going national, I'd walk out of that school with my head held high.

Dudes a hero, just dumb for bragging.

I agree you can't actually rape a guy. Even if it was homosexual half the dudes are gonna like it whether they admit it or not. Probably how lots of closet gays are made lol.

• Downvote 1