Pics/Vids from MidOhio April 2009

JonS

http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=Ay46%2FdR7hSqdjkkvTqlBeg%3D%3D

All images, unedited... 26 photo total. If you would like, I can zip them up and send them to you - they are 800 x 600 or 640 x 480, but if you have specific high-res image requests (approx 3MB each) - let me know and I can send those individually.

PM me.

Edited by JRMMiii

http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=Ay46%2FdR7hSqdjkkvTqlBeg%3D%3D

All images, unedited... 26 photo total. If you would like, I can zip them up and send them to you - they are 800 x 600 or 640 x 480, but if you have specific high-res image requests (approx 3MB each) - let me know and I can send those individually. PM me.

Hey Justin thanks for sharing, great artistic shots.......I so missed it :( .....did any of you did a trackday or just rode out there.......can't wait to get my fairing back.....

Hey Justin thanks for sharing, great artistic shots.......I so missed it :( .....did any of you did a trackday or just rode out there.......can't wait to get my fairing back.....

We just rode out there... sucks you couldn't get out w/ us Koz. I think my first trackday my be on a Superduke late next month ;)

thats a clean bike, what did he get done by matt carr?

He has a 1098 and a monster...Hes bought a few Ducati's from there.... He is always hangin out with Bill and Matt.... He was the first person to buy a bike from the store the day they opened...

Edited by Dubguy85

That's from CavScout73's album. You look thrilled to be there BTW.

Just pissed I wasn't Trackin anything :violin:

Naa it was fun...It was my birthday and good to be with the fam..Just waiting in between sessions was boring! I couldn't find any "ohio riders" to meet!

Just pissed I wasn't Trackin anything :violin:

Naa it was fun...It was my birthday and good to be with the fam..Just waiting in between sessions was boring! I couldn't find any "ohio riders" to meet!

Was instructing in Advanced all weekend and in tech. Missed your dad's bike, though...