2008 trailblazer SS black

nuttinfas

I have a 2008 trailblazer SS for sale. Its bone stock.Only thing we have done to it was tinted the windows. Recent break job. Has newer nitto tires

AWD

Heated seats

Leather

DVd system

Bose radio

Navigation

Power seats

CD player

tow package (has never towed anything)

Has every option you can get on it

60800 miles on it.

Chrome 20" wheels

Sun roof

22500$ obo

you can call or text with any other questions.

614-207-7449

Names J.R.

I can get pics if your interested.

Edited by nuttinfas

List for 19k maybe?

The following line is not needed. Woman daily-driven is a red flag to me. (call me an a-hole but why even include that?)

My wife has had it for her daily for 3 years and we are wanting to do some financial changes.

Financial changes? that makes it seem like the car is expensive to maintain.

Pictures seems flat and washed out. I would re-take and color/curve correct them a bit.

Just my honest feedback.

List for 19k maybe?

The following line is not needed. Woman daily-driven is a red flag to me. (call me an a-hole but why even include that?)

Financial changes? that makes it seem like the car is expensive to maintain.

Pictures seems flat and washed out. I would re-take and color/curve correct them a bit.

Just my honest feedback.

^ agreed. I took it as expensive to maintain or desperate to get rid of it.

I would also change crossed drilled brakes to just say brakes were recently done.

OK thanks. I'll re take pics and change the add some. Not sure I'll lower the price that much. Ones with less options are listed at the same price. Of I don't get 20k I'll just keep it. Thanks for the in put though.

Ones with less options are listed at the same price.

Autotrader shows five within 200miles all the same or less, and those are inflated dealership prices. My '06 AWD sold for $17k over a year ago. You're going to have to hang onto it.

Autotrader shows five within 200miles all the same or less, and those are inflated dealership prices. My '06 AWD sold for $17k over a year ago. You're going to have to hang onto it.

This, least your wife will have a decent daily once the snow hits. Then in years to come you can pass down the TBSS to your wee widdle ones as they're first car.

I just looked on auto trader and found 2 within 100 miles 1 with 61000 with less options for 19100 another with 52000 and cloth no dvd and no navigation. All the ones around 17-18 are with 110000 or more miles.

• 1 month later...