Sunday 10/26

DKilbourne

Bad day for me as well, attempted to make 1 pass before packing up and going home. Had either my wiring harness or map sensor fail me. Car bogged badly on the launch and then idk what the hell happened from there. All I know is I was in 5th gear by the 1/8 and only picked up 7mph on the big end. Oh well, start over again in April I guess

Geez, 10.4 bad?

Heard alot of guys saying it was not so great yesterday. Even my buddy and his Black Challenger was a little off pace. First run he had no grip, even after heating the tires. Next run he got a good launch but then ran out of n2o at the end (said he figured he would) Then a couple more passes in the 10.5X range, a little off his pace of 10.40s.

For me though, I am on street tires, the only thing I can complain about is how packed it was. LOL. I just got my car this spring, so it was basically seeing how fast I could get it before really getting into modding, this was also my first year ever down the 1320.

I am happy for the year, starting out at 14.05, getting into 13.8s by the end of the year and improving my 60s by more than a tenth....getting 2.04s on 20 inch all weathers. Now, I am ready for the serious mods to begin.

Heck yeah man, I figured it was going to be busy due to it being the last day for the season. Opening day is way worse in my opinion. It's amazing what learning to drive your car better will do for you. A couple years ago I took my car from 11.8 to 11.2 without changing a thing other than driving habits.

I just got my car this spring, so it was basically seeing how fast I could get it before really getting into modding, this was also my first year ever down the 1320.

I am happy for the year, starting out at 14.05, getting into 13.8s by the end of the year and improving my 60s by more than a tenth....getting 2.04s on 20 inch all weathers. Now, I am ready for the serious mods to begin.

:thumbup:

That's awesome man. Keep it up.

There is no more fulfilling race to win, than the one of beating your personal goals!

Heck yeah man, I figured it was going to be busy due to it being the last day for the season. Opening day is way worse in my opinion. It's amazing what learning to drive your car better will do for you. A couple years ago I took my car from 11.8 to 11.2 without changing a thing other than driving habits.

I missed out on opening day as the first was got cancelled and the 2nd one I had to work. A bunch of guys from the Central Ohio LX Club went....its alright though I made up for it on a Wednesday nigth were I probably had a 4 second 60' ;) Glad I got that out of the road! I imagine the first T and T was jammed though.

I just mean that the car has been 3 tenths quicker.... and on the tires I was on yesterday it SHOULD have went even quicker yet.

Damn, those cars are just mean!