Anyone know when the Samsung Gear S is going to be out?

TTQ B4U

Anyone here know when the new Gear S is supposed to launched? I thought I heard at one time it was to be with the Note 4, but that didn't happen. Then I hear late Oct, but nothing is being mentioned anywhere? Now today someone at AT&T told me early November?

Thoughts?

http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/gears/videos.html

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the Gear S today and love it!

Not nearly as big as it looks in picks and weighs nothing. Fits great too.

Initial Pluses for the unit:

• Lighter and smaller in size that the vids and pics show. I'm 5'9" and about 190lbs and it fits perfect and scale wise is not too large or goofy looking at all.
  • Phone works great! Sound quality for both listening and speaking is spot on
  • Vibration alerts are strong yet quiet so you won't be disturbing anyone around you.
  • Screen is beautiful
  • Text messages and notifications/all functions are pretty seemless and work great.
  • GPS use can either be tethered to your phone or used stand alone with s-voice - Screen shots forthcoming but the graphics are as good and detailed as any phone. Really very nice. Especially for walking around cities.

Cons:

• Email is currently viewing only. Exchange security settings at my company force me to see sender only but not content
  • Set up is about a 7/10 - little tricky to set up and get email notifications to come through
  • No Scratch protectors out yet - looking for a tempered glass one personally.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj84/crms3er/web1_zpse473222c.jpg