Columbus vs. Cleveland Meet - Fri, Sept. 1

Casper

Posted by Johnny Bravo on CR:

The guys from Cleveland are coming to Columbus en masse for bragging rights.

The plan is to meet at the Quaker Steak & Lube in Polaris, which is located on the north end of Columbus. It is easily accessible from I-71. Here's the contact information:

8500 Lyra Dr

Columbus, OH 43240

614-430-9464

The Cleveland guys are also bringing guys from Youngstown and Akron. Most of you know this, but they have talked a bunch of shit about how superior their scene is to ours. It's time to find out if they're right.

This gives you roughly a month to get your shit together, call off work, have sex with the g/f or wife to make her happy, whatever you need to do to be there for this. FYI, I anticipate that my car will be completely ready for this meet.

FYI, the Cleveland crew has already asked, "Where do we park a bunch of trailers?" The answer, in case any of you are wondering, is the Target parking lot, which is located just across from QS&L. However, more importantly, is the implication that they seemingly mean to bring a good chunk of drag cars down here. I'll try to get an idea of exactly what cars they intend to bring in the next few weeks.

Of course, and many of you already know this, NO STREET RACING WILL TAKE PLACE in association with this meet. It's just a chance to get together and compare cars.

With that said, bring on Cleveland.

Imperial Palace. Someplace near the Belagio. My buddy Kevin's girlfriend is going out there for a bachelorette party. We're going out there to crash it and get stupid drunk. We're leaving Thursday morning, and coming back Monday night. Should be a good time. Hopefully I won't get arrested.

:lol: