I could use some help from the Excel gurus

XChris1632X

I have had a small amount of training with excel but forget a lot due to never using it. I have started my own little project at work and I am trying to make a little price sheet. I have a great template that I found but I am running into a few issues. What I have is a basic table that has starts with Product number, name, and price across the top. Underneath will be a listing of each. I would like to be able to print this out and give it to each employee while still allowing it to be updated every year and things added in as necessary. The biggest problem I am facing now is how can I basically set up this table to repeat itself on each page with it starting with the top of the table and the Product number, name, and so on? I thought I almost figured it out but then once I got the first page full and went to add another thing in it pushed everything on the next page down. I can not figure out how I can keep going and get the next item to bump down and start on line 1 of the table on the second page and so on. Hopefully you are following what I am trying to say. I have been working on this for over a year now with no luck in figuring it out.

go to page layout, print tiles, select rows to repeat at top.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out what the hell you were asking :dumb: that's on me though.

I have some pricing experience back in my younger years. Do you guys have a strategy in how you price? I could write you up something that could automatically price your stuff based on margin and whatever cent value you add based on your price tiers (such as items below $20 get .99, something over $500 is .95, etc to infiniti).