Beardsmen...how many on CR?

RC K9

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use beard oil and mine does whatever I want it to. I shampoo it then apply the oil after showering. I can make it look extremely near or super scraggly and mountain man-esque. All the women in my family love it, GF won't let me shave it. I just trim it so it blends with my head hair and doesn't look nasty at the transition between my head hair and facial hair, in occasion I'll trim my mustache up so it doesn't get nasty when I drink something. Also I shave my cheeks above my beard and neck below so stragglers don't come in. On top of that combing it 2-3 times a day helps get any dead or loose hairs out as well as knotsand lets your skin breathe so the beard oil can really do work.

I use beard oil and mine does whatever I want it to. I shampoo it then apply the oil after showering. I can make it look extremely near or super scraggly and mountain man-esque. All the women in my family love it, GF won't let me shave it. I just trim it so it blends with my head hair and doesn't look nasty at the transition between my head hair and facial hair, in occasion I'll trim my mustache up so it doesn't get nasty when I drink something. Also I shave my cheeks above my beard and neck below so stragglers don't come in. On top of that combing it 2-3 times a day helps get any dead or loose hairs out as well as knotsand lets your skin breathe so the beard oil can really do work.

Forgot to mention that. Also, I recommend a good boars hair brush.

The awesomeness of my facial hair is second to only the awesomeness of hair on top of my head. I grow a beard just to let all the other males in my neighborhood know I could end them and take their wives in less than a week's time. It's a sign of vitality and alphaness.

The awesomeness of my facial hair is second to only the awesomeness of hair on top of my head. I grow a beard just to let all the other males in my neighborhood know I could end them and take their wives in less than a week's time. It's a sign of vitality and alphaness.

http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a461/RyanCorlew/Posted-On-Shock-Mansion4721_zpsa0adfebc.jpg

I went to Honduras last summer for 8 days...hadn't ever gone that long without shaving. Wife kept commenting on me needing to shave when we got home. Was all like whatevs...

Came back through Atlanta, was washing my hands in the bathroom and looked up at the mirror...freaked me the fuck out. Looked like I was half-finished eating a skunk.

I came out and apologized to everyone in our group who was looking at "it" all week. :lol:

I went to Honduras last summer for 8 days...hadn't ever gone that long without shaving. Wife kept commenting on me needing to shave when we got home. Was all like whatevs...

Came back through Atlanta, was washing my hands in the bathroom and looked up at the mirror...freaked me the fuck out. Looked like I was half-finished eating a skunk.

I came out and apologized to everyone in our group who was looking at "it" all week. :lol:

says the banker :lolguy:

I usually either have a short full beard, or when I feel like it I will shave but keep just the chin covered. I have not completely shaved my face since I was 18 and my wife told me she would leave me if I ever completely shaved lmao. She does not like the whole beard and wants me to grow a goatee, but I can't stand having a moustache for very long. I do nothing to treat my beard, just wash it with shampoo and run a brush through it occasionally when it is being unruly.

i've never completely shaved, but these past few weeks are the first time that i've just let it go(trimming the sounds down some, fucking poofy ass hair). have never gotten so many compliments from chicks! shampoo and conditioner(american crew on both accounts) aren't cutting it though, any suggestions on [affordable] product to soften it up, make this shit less wiry?

i've never completely shaved, but these past few weeks are the first time that i've just let it go(trimming the sounds down some, fucking poofy ass hair). have never gotten so many compliments from chicks! shampoo and conditioner(american crew on both accounts) aren't cutting it though, any suggestions on [affordable] product to soften it up, make this shit less wiry?

Beard oils applied daily help appearance, softness, and keep skin healthy. The quality stuff will run you $20-$40/1oz bottle depending who you get them from and the scents. I'll be making my own in a few weeks, and i'll have a ton. PM me if you want to buy some of the excess. It will be a lot less than the quality stuff currently available. I'm just going to have way to much to use myself. I should even be able to send you some free samples first to even see if you like them.

As for soap, I wash mine twice a week with the hudson beard and shave soaps. Its doesn't take much. And they may seem expensive, but they will last a very long time.

http://hudsonmadeny.com/collections/all

Beard oils applied daily help appearance, softness, and keep skin healthy. The quality stuff will run you $20-$40/1oz bottle depending who you get them from and the scents. I'll be making my own in a few weeks, and i'll have a ton. PM me if you want to buy some of the excess. It will be a lot less than the quality stuff currently available. I'm just going to have way to much to use myself. I should even be able to send you some free samples first to even see if you like them.

As for soap, I wash mine twice a week with the hudson beard and shave soaps. Its doesn't take much. And they may seem expensive, but they will last a very long time.

http://hudsonmadeny.com/collections/all

I would be willing to try some of yours. I just bought some from beardbrand.com shipping was fast, bought the citrus scent not a huge fan of that smell.