2001 IS300 needs to go

STEVE-O

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4730442370.html

Listing for a buddy at work. He is looking to get into a jeep again.

Will sell for $4200 just Mention you saw it here. He also has a nice set of 19 inch isf wheels as well for a additional $800

For sale is a 2001 Lexus IS 300. The car has 172000 miles. It has all new brake pads and rotors all around and I just did a oil change with a Lucas oil treatment included. Car feels and drives great. Fully loaded, sun roof, heated seats,full size spare, manual steering wheel paddle shifters and the list goes on. The car rides like a luxury vehicle and handles like a sports car. It is rear wheel drive and has the 3.0L 6cyclinder. Interior is in great shape and the exterior has a few blemishes. But overall this is a great car. Title in hand

I had 5 new tires put on, on 10-25-14. I am asking $4900. If you have any questions feel free to call or text me at 614-five 17-004five, please nothing after 9pm. No scammers no spam and no PayPal Thanks, Shane.

Looks like a good deal. I had 2 of these at different times. Super fun, super reliable. One thing that i hated about the 01 was no armrest! My only gripe. :) But my 02 had it.

Good luck to you buddy on sale Steve.

-D

The posting was "deleted by its author."

These cars are great. I had zero issues besides your normal maintenance when I had mine.

car is sold his wheels are still for sale.

just shoot him a txt and he can answer questions or send pics...

614-517-0045 name is shane

This thread can be locked