996 for sale

rusty 996

i want sale 99 ducati 996 .14 000 miles,but dont let the miles fool you the bike is ride and look as good as my 09 848.

lots of carbon fiber,termignoni exhaust.

i spend $ 3000 to service the bike last winter.there is absolutely nothing wrong with the bike.

valves service,new timming belts,new chain,new clutch plates.rebuild clutch master cylinder.all oil is change,new tires.

LED brake light.custom licence plate bracket.

asking $ 7000picture.php?albumid=279&pictureid=2644&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=279&pictureid=2645&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=279&pictureid=2644&thumb=1 99 ducati 996 for sale.14 000 miles but the bike look and ride like just got out from show room.

i spend $ 3000 on service last winter.lots of carbon fiber.termignoni exhaust.

new clutch plates,valves service,new timming belts.new chain, new tires,rebuild clutch master cylinder,new rear brake pads ,all oil change,L.e.d.brake light.

you not going find another bike that clean.if you have any questions or you want look at the bike call me my cell # 419 408 1690

$ 7000picture.php?albumid=279&pictureid=2643&thumb=1

Edited by rusty 996

didnt like it on the track this weekend or what man? Bump for a clean looking bike... i merged these two... If you want to post more pictures do it in this thread. No reason to start another one :D

Edited by yotaman88210

The track fairings are mine!!

NO WAI

I will slap fight you to the death!

:bitchfight:

......technically, you called it first, so fine! I H8 U!

but rusty, remember how i helped tom help you with your straps for your trailer?! eh? eh? where was yotaman? I don't think he was there. he wasn't there, staying late even though he had a 1.5 hr trip to akron and then another hour ride (on the bike he just did 2 days of midohio on) home to mentor. No, i don't think he was there, was he?

lulz

i dont know i buy the bike last summer.the guy lie to me about the service.nothing was change.i change, service everything you can on this bike .the blue book say $ 7000,thats what i pay last year + 3000 i spend on service.you not going find bike that clean and i dont talk about the look.i dont put the bike on ebay yet.i want give local riders change buy first.as you can read everybody who seen the bike know how the bike look and ride.i can beat any 09 bikes.

NO WAI

I will slap fight you to the death!

:bitchfight:

......technically, you called it first, so fine! I H8 U!

but rusty, remember how i helped tom help you with your straps for your trailer?! eh? eh? where was yotaman? I don't think he was there. he wasn't there, staying late even though he had a 1.5 hr trip to akron and then another hour ride (on the bike he just did 2 days of midohio on) home to mentor. No, i don't think he was there, was he?

lulz

I unloaded his 848 for him on Saturday. :p

:lol: