Scooter Down - Monday noon

ReconRat

Car and little Laser bike tangled at Naughten and Cleveland in front of CSCC campus. Front wheel shattered it's spokes. Rider reported to have broken leg and transported. Might have been a CCAD student. I didn't recognize the Laser.

Yeah, well, got another reason not to buy a little no name tiny bike. That front wheel casting broke up too easy. And the little brakes probably didn't help a lot. Poor kid must of had a badly broken leg. Most of the jeans was still in the street. Cut to remove.

Yeah, well, got another reason not to buy a little no name tiny bike. That front wheel casting broke up too easy. And the little brakes probably didn't help a lot. Poor kid must of had a badly broken leg. Most of the jeans was still in the street. Cut to remove.

True, that is pretty poor. Either cheap mfg, poor quality assurance, or bad engineering specifications. :(

heck, I'll wave to bicycles, especially female bicycles... but even more fun, is to slow down when passing an Amish buggy going the other way, look right at them all, ... and give them a big wave howdy! They love it...

I find myself waving to scooters simply cause I used to ride one, but the funny thing is that I wave to all of them, big or small, but the small ones are always surprised to get "the wave" from a MC cause they only usually get it from other small scooters. The big scoots like the one I rode almost always get the wave from MC's cause they look like one from the front.

Those people bought scooters because they are progressive liberals who think they are saving the planet with their eco-friendly scoot and think you are an asshole because you haven't inconvenienced yourself for the betterment of baby seals and endangered owls everywhere. You are a pile of shit because you are enjoying the fruits of your labor and refuse to fall for the conflict theory set before you by the great minds of enviro-extremism. (which is vastly different from conservationism)

Sorry' date=' I've been drinking.[/quote']

You should drink less. You become more of an ass when you do.

:wtf:

KillJoy

At least scooters wave back! I swear about 50% of HD guys don't wave back.

You can't get mad at every old, fat, bald guy(not IP) that doesn't wave.

They are just scared to take a hand off the volume knob.

And sometimes a single finger gets a response when a five finger wave doesn't.

Those people bought scooters because they are progressive liberals who think they are saving the planet with their eco-friendly scoot and think you are an asshole because you haven't inconvenienced yourself for the betterment of baby seals and endangered owls everywhere. You are a pile of shit because you are enjoying the fruits of your labor and refuse to fall for the conflict theory set before you by the great minds of enviro-extremism. (which is vastly different from conservationism)

Sorry' date=' I've been drinking.[/quote']

IP I think you have to be the cheeriest happy guy on this sight, everytime i read one of your posts I smile deeply inside :rolleyes:

At least scooters wave back! I swear about 50% of HD guys don't wave back.
Eh.... they are asses then :D

I have to Cruisers AND Sporties.... Hell, I even wave to Trikes, but I'll be damned if I gotta wave to scooters... :wtf:

KillJoy

sometimes those little phuqers will start waving from too far away to know they're scooters, then you get your hand off the bars and go to wave but see it's a scooter. They're tricky fuckers!

Car and little Laser bike tangled at Naughten and Cleveland in front of CSCC campus. Front wheel shattered it's spokes. Rider reported to have broken leg and transported. Might have been a CCAD student. I didn't recognize the Laser.

i almost saw that accident happen, as in i missed the actual collision but i saw the immediate aftermath and then stayed around to watch the cops and ems clog the entire intersection and piss everyone one off. i'm glad to hear that he only broke a leg tho, looked like it could've been a lot worse.

oh ya, and i'm also a bicyclist and when i'm on my bicycle and i wave to other cyclist they never wave back, the bicycle community just isn't the same.

heck, I'll wave to bicycles, especially female bicycles... but even more fun, is to slow down when passing an Amish buggy going the other way, look right at them all, ... and give them a big wave howdy! They love it...

HAHA I actually did that the other day. Cant recall where, might have been on the way to 664 riding with SJC. Two amish ladies and one dude "driving." They all gave a big wave back. That one horse power might be more than some of the scooters. :eek: