Fire Trucks and the noise/lights they put out-Help?

Rustlestiltskin

So I was reading this thread here:http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120171

And it got me thinking. I'm really getting sick and tired of fire trucks and all the noise firefighters make when putting out fires. Seems like these last few weeks there's been fire trucks going up and down my neighborhood putting out fires and it's really bothering us along with our kids. Who do I get ahold of to file a complaint to see if they'll stop coming and putting out fires around here. That damn siren and lights are really getting on my nerves! :mad:

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

I can't count how many times I've been sitting at a light, it turns green, WOOOHOOO WOOHOO here comes a shitmobile aka a firetruck, blasting through the intersection like a dickhead trying to make it some stupid house on fire.

1. It's dangerous

2. I had the right of way.

3. Let's protest and stop this madness.

So I was reading this thread here:http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120171

And it got me thinking. I'm really getting sick and tired of fire trucks and all the noise firefighters make when putting out fires. Seems like these last few weeks there's been fire trucks going up and down my neighborhood putting out fires and it's really bothering us along with our kids. Who do I get ahold of to file a complaint to see if they'll stop coming and putting out fires around here. That damn siren and lights are really getting on my nerves! :mad:

I agree, last night on my road they were going nuts. They were just pissed that they couldnt get their levy passed, now they have to lay off people who sit around and do nothing. :lolguy:

• Downvote 1

Fucking firetrucks. The columbus/hilliard ones are nice, and have sirens off when scooting through the sidestreets, but UA is like NOPE lights and sirens all the time. And I KNOW if there were an actual fire, I'd see the smoke or see that shit on the news. BRB, racing around town to rescue some cat in a tree :gabe:

100% hope you are just joking/playing along.

Probably not, when I was in the fire department in NY we used to have hours/neighborhoods where we wouldn't run the sirens unless we were approaching an intersection with cars in it or there was some or he reason to. No point in waking up the neighborhood for neighbor bob's malfunctioning automatic alarm.

The condo association that I lived in was like 90% senior citizens, retiree's. At one of the open meetings, they complained that the truck was too loud at night and woke them up. They posed that we should have a gate that we could close to keep them out. I wish I was joking about this.

My response was, "I'm happy to see that that get's done. I'll be living in this neighborhood by myself before long, and all of your condo's will be full of folks who had heart/lung/fall issues and just died where they lay because we were concerned that the emergency vehicles might "wake up the neighbors".