Help find a new car for old person

SRTurbo04

I would say 10k a year would be good. Wouldnt use near that amount but with her current work load being 100%travel that could change at any point so rather not have her go over.

and btw when i mean old, shes only 52 so shes not quite caddy?buick status just yet :lol:

Honda is having no money down leases on civics, accords, and crvs. All under $250 I think

^THIS. A crv fits the criteria, and under 250.. they were recently having 0$ down lease offers but I think it was a little more than 250 a month. With money down it was under 250.

Was more so letting people know before they post useless crap. Was not referring to any specific post.

Essfo how do you like the legacy?

It was a great car, just a little to boring for me. The 15's are all new and much nicer, but they don't lease out quite as well.

Replaced it with a new Veloster turbo. They have good lease rates on the 14's also. I leased this one as well. $0 down, 12K a year for 36. $266 a month.

^THIS. A crv fits the criteria, and under 250.. they were recently having 0$ down lease offers but I think it was a little more than 250 a month. With money down it was under 250.

Some Damn good deals here that seem to fit the criteria. some digging might be required

http://automobiles.honda.com/current-offers.aspx

Are CVTs unreliable?

The JATCO ones are laughable.

A quick reminder, whatever lease deals you see advertised, just assume with tax/fees it's going to be $30-40 more/month with all that rolled in.

Example: Franklin county (7.5% tax) FIAT 500 Sport lease advertised at $189/mo comes to about $223/mo with tax/fees. And that's a car sold at invoice.

Also, don't confuse money down with money due at signing. Due at signing is your 1st months payment + initial fees + taxes on rebates. That same FIAT lease requires about $300 D.A.S. including tax on rebates.

Unless specifically advertised otherwise, you're almost always going to have at least 1st month's payment due at signing.