WTB Hermit Crabs

zeitgeist57

Clay, I have a ton of stuff you can have. Clean sand, a 10gal tank, some great hideouts, etc. Please take it. Quality stuff as my kids went through the whole hermit Crab thing, etc. after the Ohio State Fair a couple years back and won them...

Text or PM Me to meet up this week. I even have a nice heat lamp, pad, etc.

Clay, I have a ton of stuff you can have. Clean sand, a 10gal tank, some great hideouts, etc. Please take it. Quality stuff as my kids went through the whole hermit Crab thing, etc. after the Ohio State Fair a couple years back and won them...

Text or PM Me to meet up this week. I even have a nice heat lamp, pad, etc.

Cool! Thanks, Tim.

Sooo...the actual hermit crabs are long gone? :)

I got crabs.

Oh, wait.

10/10. Will text you later :masturboy:

Cool! Thanks, Tim.

Sooo...the actual hermit crabs are long gone? :)

Yes. Donated them to another good home. :p

10/10. Will text you later :masturboy:

They need high humidity, the still have gills. Shredded coconut is a great filler. They love to burrow and climb and are very good at it despite their appearance. Also, they are happiest in groups of 3 or more.

We set up our tank with 1/2 sand and 1/2 shredded coconut with a huge moss net up top. That's where they stayed most of the time the rest was under the sand.

Let them out and about every so often...I used some of that nasty plastic landscaping edging to make a big loop that they couldn't climb over, and dropped it on the carpet. It was amusing when the cats noticed them..."Holy Jeebus that thing under the rock moved and the rock moved and the thing is a rock and moves what?!?!?!"