JET Auto: 10/10

Dr. Pomade

So, I now know what the rest of CR already knew: Jordan and JET Auto are phenomenal. He is easily the best car salesman with which I have ever worked. For the sake of reference, I've purchased at least 20 different cars. On this occasion, I bought a 2014 M5. Jordan was so much better than any previous salesman that it's kind of sad, really. He was great, treated me more like a colleague than a potential buyer, and never pressured me to buy. He got me the car I wanted at a phenomenal price. The rest of the staff at JET are equally as awesome. Here's the bottom line: the next car I purchase will be from JET Auto. That's probably the highest recommendation I can give - that they've definitely earned my repeat business.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/M51_zpsd133b474.jpg

Seconded.

And by the way, if that car doesn't have a clutch pedal, you are not He-Man, you are just Prince Adam. Complete with pick collared vest and fur undies on the outside of your tights.

:o :o :o

Perfect combination of luxury and performance. Not sure I'd want to row gears in a car like that. Based on today's transmissions, lots of autos are faster anyway, so no man card issues there.

Thank you! Also, I contemplated the manual, but this particular M5 (an auto) was such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up. And, like you said, the autos are faster anyway.

Thank you for the kind words, and congrats again on picking up one of the nicest cars I've ever had the pleasure to acquire for someone!

Deals like this (helping another car guy get into a car that they love) are what make me love my job.

Hopefully I can talk you into bringing this beast out for the Spring track day, so we can really see what she will do. :cool: