Hardcore Heroin

LJ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn me for being sheltered.... I did not know it "was a thing" here...

It's huge. I knew a lot of people in HIGHSCHOOL using and dealing heroin and that was 5+ years ago.

The boom is a response to the major crackdowns on prescription pills vs. rehabilitating existing addicts. Less oxycodone availability and higher prices = move to the cheaper, stronger, FAR more dangerous and addictive alternative.

It's so bad here that Fairfield and Hocking counties have a federally funded drug task force. My wife is the veterinarian foe their canines and they make major busts at least every other day it seems. Major stash houses and 33 is a heroin highway

It's huge. I knew a lot of people in HIGHSCHOOL using and dealing heroin and that was 5+ years ago.

The boom is a response to the major crackdowns on prescription pills vs. rehabilitating existing addicts. Less oxycodone availability and higher prices = move to the cheaper, stronger, FAR more dangerous and addictive alternative.

Same story constantly

http://tylerslight.com

I didn't even know there was a heroin problem. Apparently Lancaster and 33 is known as Heroin Highway. Who knew.

Many people who are not sheltered. Why do you think we call the stretch from Athens to Lancaster speed alley. It's highly used to run drugs that's why you never want to party at OU and try to come back to cbus the same day.

70 through Ohio is one of the most trafficked highways east to west in America.

33 and 23 are the major issues. Meth manufacturers and stash houses in the middle of nowhere kentucky and wv with direct routes to over 6 million people

Former school mate/co-worker was on intervention for her use of heroin. Have had several other people I know go through rehab for heroin.

The shit destroys people.

A girl that traveled with our large group to the UK in 2006 died of a heroin OD. Her boyfriend was put in jail for ot because he drew up the shot and put the needle in her arm

My sister in law got hooked on it years ago because an ex of hers shot her up while sleeping. They say all it takes is one time of doing it an you are hooked. She was def hooked, but is now clean thankfully.

Truth.

Buddy of mine got hooked. Started in HS with a slipped disc in his back. That resulted in a vicodin scrip. Played DE/OL at Butler, back got worse, scrip turned into percocet. Percs became hard to come by from the doc so he'd get oxycontin. Moved back here, got a local connection who ran out one day and said "but I can get you some H, it's way cheaper and its basically the same".

Destroyed him for a while, but he kicked it and was able to recover his life.

LOL! Riiiiiiight....

It happens more than you think, there are crazy fucks out there believe it or not. What better way to keep a girl than to get her hooked on dope, beat her down, tell her she can do no better, ect.. With that said, it's no excuse for her to of stayed on the shit, but as I said, she's clean now thankfully.

Many people who are not sheltered. Why do you think we call the stretch from Athens to Lancaster speed alley. It's highly used to run drugs that's why you never want to party at OU and try to come back to cbus the same day.

I commuted to OU everyday for three years. I still didn't know. Then again, I'm not a drug-seeking person so no reason for me to know.

My sister in law got hooked on it years ago because an ex of hers shot her up while sleeping. They say all it takes is one time of doing it an you are hooked. She was def hooked, but is now clean thankfully.

Come on man... If he got the needle in her and a shot off she wasn't asleep she was passed the fuck out.

People believe anything these days