Get motivated! Two years ago I was 430 pounds. Now I'm 230.

Slimpsy1647545505

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you know that this thread and your weight loss have played a role in me getting healthy. I along with my wife and brother in law started working out 10 days ago. I am doing cardio (kickboxing) twice a week for an 1hr-1 1/2hrs, its fast pace and kicks my ass. Along with that, I am lifting 3 times a week and dieting. So far I have shed 11lbs. I know a lot of that is probably water weight, but it's a start. My initial weigh in was 309, my goal is 250, but would really love to see 235-240 as that's where I was 5 years ago before the wife got pregnant.

The hardest part for me has been the diet as I absolutely love food haha. However, if it means me being able to play with my son, live longer and just feel better over all, then it's worth it. I can say that I do feel better already just by getting the blood moving in my body and the heart rate pumping. I have started eating things I would never have eaten before such as broccoli and oat meal. I think I am going to try tossing some spinach into the diet, I am not a huge fan of green vegetables.

I did legs at 6am and then cardio tonight, by the time we were done, I was gassed and loving it. Tomorrow and Friday I am sure I will be hating life as I haven't worked these muscles out in 10-12 years in this capacity. Once I start seeing some noticeable changes, I will post some pics as well.