Any school-age clothes to donate?

PRD2BDF

Hey! I'm currently student-teaching at the Ohio School for the Deaf. We have many kids, most are from struggling families or families who have no money at all. Quite a few kids will show up underdressed for the weather and/or the same clothes daily. I know of several kids who sleep on the floor at their homes just because they couldn't afford a bed.

So I'm wondering if any of you with kids that may have clothes that are too small or just simply unused that you would like to donate to the Ohio School for the Deaf. We have dorms here and the kids could use some alternate clothing instead of the same clothes.

We do have some kids who are from families that aren't struggling so the clothes won't be donated to them, just the kids who are in need.

Anything is appreciated!

Cody

They are on Morse rd and are K-12 though he can probably speak to if it's certain age groups he is talking about.

We have 2 bins of my wife's old clothes from when she was not prego and 95lbs haha, all xs or s that I'd be willing to add to the mix if those would work for the age range in question.

Try Facebook? A see a lot of buy/sell/trade pages that are locl to CBus where people make requests for free items. I have seen this type of question on there a lot and believe it or not people do help.

Just a thought.