Internet Justice: Pizza Delivery Edition

CRed05

In other pizza news: Women delivery driver shoots attempted robber in the face legally in self-defense. And even though carrying a gun is against Papa John's company policy she will keep her job, get counseling, and be relocated.

I see no problem with this. :)

In other pizza news: Women delivery driver shoots attempted robber in the face legally in self-defense. And even though carrying a gun is against Papa John's company policy she will keep her job, get counseling, and be relocated.

If i were to ever go back to driving for pizza company, im sure as shit carrying my gun.

Dude should definitely refuse any money from the dealership and use (some?) of the money from that campaign to put out negative adds against the dealership.

Imo he should take whatever money he gets and buy a car from a rival dealer.

Good. I think delivery drivers should be able to carry to protect themselves. If this was a common practice and people knew it, maybe delivery drivers wouldn't be robbed nearly as often.

Imo he should take whatever money he gets and buy a car from a rival dealer.

Good. I think delivery drivers should be able to carry to protect themselves. If this was a common practice and people knew it, maybe delivery drivers wouldn't be robbed nearly as often.

Unfortunately we live in a "im not accountable for my actions" society. What i mean by that is, stupid robber attempts to rob delivery driver. Driver shoots would be robber. Robber, and or robbers family sues pizza shop for injuring/killing robber. Business is out money for at least legal costs.

How would you like to be one of the financial backers of the dealership. You are sitting on a beach in Panama or something then this all happens and sales drop 80%. I'm shocked they didn't clean house, go on a public campaign that they cleaned house and try to save a little face with the public.

How would you like to be one of the financial backers of the dealership. You are sitting on a beach in Panama or something then this all happens and sales drop 80%. I'm shocked they didn't clean house, go on a public campaign that they cleaned house and try to save a little face with the public.

It's a little shack of a dealer.