NAIAS Tomorrow (Friday), I'm looking for a car, any Photo requests while i'm there?

SpaceGhost

Be careful not to crush too hard. I don't think the TDI 4motion has been confirmed yet, just the gas engine 4 motions.

Guy on vwvortex posted some info on it. Has pictures of one at the plant covered up and even lifted the cover to take pics of the badging which is a 2.0 tdi 4 motion

I was very impressed with the Chrysler 200. They are really nice on the inside and with almost 300 hp AWD 9speed auto with paddle shift and 30MPG. All for under $30K.

I was set to order the s version prior to our program changing. Very nice indeed.

:wtf: Looks like ass to me. Boring boxy Volvo. Do people even buy Volvo's anymore? No thanks.

The Alfa chick....I'd bang her until my dick fell off.

They had a loaded white XC90 plug-in-hybrid that you could sit in. It was really nice, 60 mpg, and I think looks 10x better than the new Q7 on the outside.

Besides...up next is CTS-V [emoji14]

Is this Clay posting?

I was very impressed with the Chrysler 200. They are really nice on the inside and with almost 300 hp AWD 9speed auto with paddle shift and 30MPG. All for under $30K.

They are nice. Some of the option packages piss me off, like not being able to get the technology package on an S, but overall I think they did a good job.

Driving an v6 S in an hour or two. LOL I doubt I pull the trigger. I really want a convertible Mustang GT for around $30K. How do I get ahold of this Jet Auto place?

If you decide to go with a New 200S PM me. I have a good lead on dealer just north of us. Guy is on CR too.

It is a very nice car for the cash. Really nice on the inside and the AWD V6 is pretty damn quick, and the 9 speed turns 1500 RPM at 90. LOL

Pretty sure I'm keeping my car or if I can get a 2013 vert Mustang GT in a decent color I'll do that. I want a vert pretty bad.