Snow predictions?

TTQ B4U

could it be true that we might actually see snow?

Chris Bradley added 4 new photos.

PLEASE SHARE--- Tomorrow's storm continues to shift south putting Columbus and neighborhoods north of I-70 in the path of heaviest snow!

A wintry mix of rain/sleet/snow begins by 11AM Sunday. The wintry mix will change to all snow along and north of I-70 with 3 to 5 inches possible by late Sunday night and Monday morning. Expect numerous school delays & cancellations Monday as well as significant travel problems in the morning if the storm maintains its forecast track.

lets hope not. i'm ready to start golfing again and wearing shorts.

HaHa! Me too. Thus why a couple well placed vacations in Jan-March are always on our schedule. Two CA trips and well....one NYC one but usually when the spring weather breaks finally. Need me some Carnegie Deli sandwiches.

Edited by TTQ B4U

Kiddos won't have school Monday regardless of what happens, love those 3 day weekends.

I'll bring my two kids over Sunday night then......I love them, but damn I hate them being home during the week when I am working remote.

We have had a pretty tame winter compared to last year. But still, I dont want any more white shit.

+1

I took a picture on 2/14 last year with snow piled on both sides of my driveway and it still snowed weeks later. Can't complain too much even if we got 6 inches of snow today.

Just drove from Delaware to Circleville. Roads were fine ... but the drivers were beyond terrible. 40 mph on I-71.

Please, that is a godsend.

Drove to Ohio School for the Deaf from Lancaster, top speed on 33 all the way to I-70 was....

Ready for it?

10 MPH.

Realistically, it was a 45 MPH kind of condition. Talk about road rage. I mean, seriously, if you're not comfortable driving in the snow, STAY HOME! Fucking idiots. If you MUST go to work, stay in the right fucking lane and let faster drivers by.